Martha Brizard vs. Get Lush Skin (Free Trial) : $178.46

• View response from: Get Lush Skin (Free Trial)
    • Filed On: Mar 06, 2017
    • Posted On: Mar 17, 2017
  • Win the reward (1,000 pts + $20)
Complaint(s) Involved (1) Hide
"I Just Feel Ripped Off."

Claimant's opinion: was dealing with a company which misrepresent themself using another company name "Amazon"

View Get Lush Skin (Free Trial)'s response
Claimant's opinion:

01/04/2017 i was fool by a fraudulent company which present himself has Amazon, there were offering $100.00 for a survey. Title " free Survey for Amazon customer" I need money and i was looking for job, so I jump on it. After the survey all i got was a bunch of products which they add cross the original price and replace it by " your price, just the shipping" I was not pleased, but since i had go to the trouble doing the survey, i choose one, only one product , the shipping price was $3.86. I'm not an expert in English, but if you tell me, my' price is the shipping price, I beleived, that all I have to pay. It
happen on January 04, 2017 14 days later those people call Getlushskin 877-712-8474 UT took from my account I had used to pay the $3.86, $89.84. But not only that they had a friend to joy the party, the friend Essential Skin Aid phone no. 877-333-2192 CA took $88.62. i did not order 2 products, I order one which i was allow because of the survey and up to, today, I've not received anything. not a products not an email nothing . Now, if it's not stealing, i dont know what to call it.

What Claimant Wants
  • Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Get Lush Skin (Free Trial) is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
1. Refund: did not received May 18, 2017 $178.46
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost May 18, 2017 $7.99
Response from Get Lush Skin (Free Trial) Hide
  • Get Lush Skin (Free Trial) to claimant
  • Status: Rejected
    Respondent has rejected claimant's terms. This claim will remain posted until mutually acceptable terms are agreed to.
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • "To whom it may concern, Our company, strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied. Therefore, we take consumer complaints very seriously. Before customers commit to our 14 day trial, they must accept and acknowledge the terms and conditions of our autoship program by marking the T&C check-box. Please see the following checkout page for more information: https://getlushskin.com/index Our records indicate that the customer has already been processed for a refund on 1/18/17 after a call to our customer service team. These are the refund transaction and confirmation numbers: 01/18/2017 09:11am By Miguel T. - PI Live - Refunded - $88.62 Trans-ID: 3450823471 01/19/2017 12:10pm By Taylor F. - PI Live - Refunded - $89.84 Trans-ID: 57061587 Please allow 5-7 business days from the above mentioned date for the refund to process.Please feel free to contact us with further questions or concerns at 877-712-8494 "

This claim will remain posted until resolved.

Help resolve this case. Earn negotiation points. See how it works.
Invite a mediator to help get your claim resolved fairly.