Public Mediation

Catherine Kingsley vs. Richard Fetters

  • 10% of recovery offered for best resolution

Theft of marital trust fund and failure of fiduciary duties by trustee-Richard G Fetters

C. K. vs. Richard Fetters
Amount Involved: $450,000.00
    • Status: In Negotiation
      This claim has posted for public comment and negotiation. It will remain posted until resolved to the claimant's satisfaction. Suggest a resolution to help these parties reach a settlement.
      (seeking public comment)
    • Claimant Seeks: View.
    • Claim #: 1453773
    • Amount Involved: 450,000.00
    • Filed On: Jul 21, 2017
    • Posted On: Aug 01, 2017
    • Complaint(s):
      • Commercial / Other dispute
  • Review this case.
  • Propose your solution.
  • Win the reward (1,000)
Statement of Claim
Claimant says:
"I would like to file a complaint/civil lawsuit against my trustee-cousin who stole all of my savings, cashed in my assets and stole large amounts of my alimony and spousal support.  He has violated his fiduciary duty as trustee by using my marital trust fund for himself
Reply Have a similar problem?
What Claimant Wants Hide
1. Compensation: trust fund Sep 01, 2017 $450,000.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Sep 01, 2017 $14.99
Cash total : $450,014.99
  • 0
Do you agree with the claimant’s demands?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)

Respondent's Counteroffer

There has been no response to this claim from Richard Fetters. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Show:
  • Sort by:
  • 1
  • Contributed Solution: by J Petaluma On 09-20-2017
    Begin with asking for an accounting - also talk to the bank More...
If you are a party to this claim, click here.
Is this a fair resolution?
  • Comment: by Sandra Jovan (430 points) — I Love Helping Mediate Cases In Real Estate, Investments And Divorce
  • On: 09-20-2017
  • You should report this immediately to the police.  If your statement is correct, this is theft and criminal.  If your speaking metaphorically,  and it wasn't outright theft, please state as factually and unemotionally as possible.  I know you're upset.  This seems to be a very a serious matter and you should try to get criminal charges first before pursuing civil-- again, based on your representations. 
  • 1
  • Contributed Solution: by Brad Frank On 08-06-2017
    Resolution in this case would be very difficult to resolve without the voluntary action of the other participate. More information on both sides would be very helpful in this matter. I would be happy to help both of you in this matter. Contact information is on my profile or email me at
If you are a party to this claim, click here.
Is this a fair resolution?
Get fast access to our Resolver community, for...
  • help with a PeopleClaim or any other complaint
  • assistance with a purchase or contract
  • expert advice
Other PeopleClaim resolvers
Get Free alerts when claims post in your area.
Get Alert

Need help resolving a dispute? Learn more.

Public Mediation

The shortest path from your problem to its resolution.
Peer to Peer

Engage the other party and use powerful tools to negotiate the best resolution.

If Unresolved
Community Resolution

Post your case online and get help from legal professionals, industry experts, consumers & advocates competing to find the best resolution to your claim.

$14.99 + optional reward for best resolution
Full refund if not resolved to your satisfaction
If Unresolved
Private Mediation

Lets you mediate your case privately with the help of our professional mediators and industry experts.

Free to claimant. Mediator fees negotiable.
If Unresolved
Engage a Professional

Find the best community-reviewed professionals near you to resolve your issue in private online mediation or traditional court/mediation.


A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.

I am (not) alone, and I feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine...~ Goethe

Get a public verdict — create an online trial $50 public trial / $50 reward for successful resolution
Important: All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.
Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
*IMPORTANT: PeopleClaim is a public dispute resolution system, independent of the BBB, small claims court, or other dispute resolution services. PeopleClaim is not a law firm and does not provide legal services, opinions, or advice. PeopleClaim facilitates peer-to-peer negotiation and resolution and crowdsourced input on issues of fairness to help resolve complaints. Users should contact professional legal counsel on any matters of law or regulation regarding their claims. PeopleClaim does not review or evaluate the merits of claims submitted through its site, and users are solely responsible for all content filed in their claims.
© reserved by PeopleClaim