Claim #1330893 against: Caremore Medical

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion:

My wife passed on 03/12/2011 from bone metastases from breast cancer ? Im filing my claim because I believe there was medical negligence because in 10/2009 she took a bone scan (MRI) and it showed activity of Bone Metastases in her spine,pelvis, area first of all she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2003 everything was good going to her appt. taking her Meds. Than in Nov. 2010 her back was hurting her they took another bone scan showed bone metastases in those areas , spine,pelvis,lung and brain. There should have been red flags showing this, well there was in 10/2009 the report showing the bone metastases. I discovered this report when our PCP dropped us as patients ( p/up our med. records) she no longer covered our HMO? MY COMPLAINT IS THEY NEVER TOLD MY WIFE OR ME ABOUT THIS ? There was negligence (wrongful death) I think that report was never showed to her doctor or oncologist ! I forgot to mention she did have a left breast mastectomy.this is driving me crazy not knowing what happened if somebody in our PCP office was negligent ,I dont want that to happen again!MY wife wanted to live she told her oncologist that she wanted aggressive management on her disease! WE were married for 42 years, we were one. PCP DR ROSA REYNAGA, CAREMORE 562-862-1150 - ONCOLOGIST DR. REHANA BAQAL 562-943-7219 PLS. HELP ME? ANY ? call me 562-213-6979 I have this report !

Bad Business Practices
  • Negligence causing harm

When this was happening before we knew about the bone metastases she was trying to get a referral to see her oncologist they were giving her the run around.

Customer Service Runarounds

What Claimant Wants

• Terms under which Caremore Medical can satisfy this claimant
Cash settlement
1. Physical delivery charges Mar 16, 2012 $2.99
Make Me Happy!
Claimant is open to an offer.
Total : $2.99
*In the event this company is operating under bankruptcy protection, see notice at the bottom of this page.

All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

Help resolve this claim - Get good karma and earn points.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim?
  • How does PeopleClaim work?
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim?
*Important: Claimants are advised that claims against a party operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.