Wanda Ethridge vs. Baptist Health Hospital Little Rock Ar

    • Status: In Negotiation
      This claim has posted for public comment and negotiation. It will remain posted until resolved to the claimant's satisfaction. Suggest a resolution to help these parties reach a settlement.
      (seeking public comment)
  • Review this case.
  • Propose your solution.
  • Win the reward (1,000 pts + $100)

We have been repeatedly trying to make contact with Dr. Searcy with no response to Please do a Lateral Transfer for my husband Nick Ethridge who is presently in Baptist Health SICU and Nick, Myself, Our children and other family are very upset with how the staff and Doctors have been unprofessional and abusive to him. I am Nick's legal spouse and am requesting again and again to please honor our families requests to have Nick transferred ASAP to UAMS, we are being avoided by Dr's, Staff, etc , treated with blatant disrespect by many staff members.
Please Help kindest Regards Mrs. Wanda Ethridge

Complaint(s) Involved (7) Hide
Rude Or Unprofessional Behavior
Failure To Answer Questions Regarding Patient's Or Relative’S Health
Patient Neglect At Health Facility
Poor Bedside Manner
Refusal To Treat Patient In Timely Manner
What Claimant Wants
  • Claimant agrees to resolve this matter under the following proposed terms of settlement.
  • Status: In Negotiation
    This claim has posted for public comment and negotiation. It will remain posted until resolved to the claimant's satisfaction. Suggest a resolution to help these parties reach a settlement.
  • Baptist Health Hospital Little Rock Ar is asked to agree and settle or make a good-faith counteroffer, offer a rebuttal, or request additional information.
Just make me happy!
Claimant invites Baptist Health Hospital Little Rock Ar to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint (subject to acceptance by claimant).
What By When How Much
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Nov 30, 2016 $7.99
Cash total : TBD
Help resolve this case. Earn negotiation points. See how it works.

Public opinion & settlement options Hide

The PeopleClaim community includes volunteers who are passionate about justice – consumer advocates, legal professionals, people with knowledge of specific industries and trades, and anyone who has useful suggestions to help disputing parties resolve a case.
  • Show:
  • Sort by:
  • Contributed Solution: Contact the Arkansas Department of Health
  • Resolution suggestion by Brandie Schnobrich (100 points) — Representing The Interests Of Individuals By Investigating & Addressing Complaints.

    Contributed: 01-12-2017

  • You can file a complaint against the hospital in question electronically online with the Arkansas Department of Health, by accessing the following link:


    A trained team of professionals with the health department will conduct an onsite investigation based on your complaint. 

    If the matter is time sensitive and you want more of an immediate response to your concerns, you may contact the Arkansas Department of Health via phone at (501)661-2201 and they will be able to assist you with your concerns and advise you how to go about your requests for a hospital transfer. 

How would you rate this solution?
  • Unfair
  • 0
  • Very Fair
Need help resolving a dispute? Learn more.
Invite a mediator to help get your claim resolved fairly.
Important: All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.
Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

*IMPORTANT: PeopleClaim is a public dispute resolution system, independent of the BBB, small claims court, or other dispute resolution services. PeopleClaim is not a law firm and does not provide legal services, opinions, or advice. PeopleClaim facilitates peer-to-peer negotiation and resolution and crowdsourced input on issues of fairness to help resolve complaints. Users should contact professional legal counsel on any matters of law or regulation regarding their claims. PeopleClaim does not review or evaluate the merits of claims submitted through its site, and users are solely responsible for all content filed in their claims.