A.Y. vs. Amber Younkin

• View response from: Amber Younkin
    • Filed On: Aug 07, 2017
    • Posted On: Aug 18, 2017
      • Failure to honor promises
"My dog had puppies when they were ready to go to their permanent homes I put an ad in Rescue Me I had many calls and they were easily placed for $500 each I got a call from Amber Younkin and saying that she wanted a puppy when I told her the price she said no she only had $75 I told her that was way too little and she hung up she kept calling back and asking me to give her a smaller price for the puppy she offered to pay for the puppy on payments I said I would take payments but only if I got the $500 and the puppy was stay at my house she agreed and came to see the puppy the next day she was holding the puppy and said okay she will bring all the money back tomorrow and took off. My grandson followed her and tried to catch her but she sped off as fast as she could go I called her several times she was always very very nice and always gave me hard luck stories. She said she tried to come her kid was sick, she was always using this excuse that her children were sick or she had an accident or she was hurt and in the hospital or she got stopped by the police or she didn't have a car or she sent Western Union dozens of times and never did it ever transfer to my hands because it was never at any Western Union she thinks I was stupid and believed all of her stories about how Western Union works but I do know a little bit about this world. She kept promising to pay but the excuses kept coming she knew through our conversations that my daughter had a stroke and she said she collected money from people at the church where her father worked in the amount of $1,350 and she always promised to give that to me money to. That was such a lie she never gave a penny of that money to me and said that she had it all the time if that was a chase she was stealing money from the church I do not want that money I do not need it any longer I just need the money that is owed to me for the puppy which is $500. She has blocked me from calling, texting or emails to her. She just seems to believe she can steal from senior citizens and get away with it. I have hundreds if text messages of me asking for my money and her agreeing that she owes it to me but gives more excuses . I just want my $500..00 from her!"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Amber Younkin Hide
  • Jan 13, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • I find your story comical. If I can get these e mails, why couldn't you e mail me? How do you say I spednoff with the puppy when I stood in your home for a half an hour talking to you. If I stole your puppy why weren't the cops called? My spam folder is FLODDED with these e. Mails that I've never seen and his BOGUS complaint. I actually have all the text messages, conversations, pictures of the check from my uncle's church, (again a wrong statement) and proof that the check was never given to you and returned back to my uncle. So no one stole anything. That's misinformation and slander, and I contacted an attorney because this is PUBLIC. You yourself could have e mailed me. Yu obviously had the correct e mail and o stayed in constant communication with you. Yes, I have kids, yes they got sick and yes I got pulled over, all to which I have proof of. I also have proof of the puppy you were selling my sister and sold from under her. You are for me to not pay for the puppy because my sister offered FREE services to fix your animals that you are poorly breeding! When I got my puppy, she had worms, and a severe case! I've got all the e mails and texts and proof your grandson did not chase me down. 😂 I don't mind paying for the dog, but I want the vet bills from her first visit for works deducted, to which I have proof of.

• Jan 13, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber,
    You might have proof of checks but they were never given to me. You never sent WU, like you said you did or you would have given me the code numbers to pick it up. No the puppy did not have worms. I had all puppies checked before I put them up for sale. You said your sister is a vet and you didn't have to pay any vet or Grooming bills. I did contact the place you said she worked and they had never heard of her. I am so glad I didn't sell to her. She was very unsure about getting a puppy and you said she and her husband were fighting about it. When you came to my apartment, you was only here for a couple of minutes. My grandson was also here.he tried to catch you but you sped out of the parking lot so fast he couldn't catch you. I know you have texts that I'm sure you will taylor them to fit your needs. The simple fact is you took a perfectly healthy beautiful puppy, that you never intended to pay for. I had no choice but to seek advice and help to resolve this matter. If you would like to pay for her now we can put all of this behind us.
    Anna Yehle

• Jan 17, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    I'm just tired of all of this. I just want paid for the puppy and no more arguing. I am to old and in poor health to deal with this. If you have intentions of paying for her what do you intend?

• Jan 19, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    I might agree to psyments, but at $20 a month it will take over 2 years. That is not executable to me. I want her paid for in no more than 3 months. That comes to $167.00 per month.

• Jan 19, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • I can't afford that at all. I'm not denying payment either. So per attorney, that's my offer. I'm a single mom of three boys on one income. I can maybe do 50 aonth tops. Nothing more.

• Jan 20, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    I won't consider anything less tha $85 a month. And I will have to have a signed contact.

• Jan 20, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • I can't go above 50. So what's the next step of this? And the 50 will come with an attorney served and signed with signature return. As per before, I've had an attorney with everything in this case and that includes ALL text messages from the provider. Your original claim said I sped off (defamation of character) after clearly sitting in your parking lot for a good 5 to 10 minutes (attorney has a time-stamped video)

Let me know how you'd like to move forward. 💕💕 Best wishes and happy New year

• Jan 21, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Ber
    I told you I will not rehash any of your stories anymore. You promised to pay for a puppy now I need my money. I have waited for a long time now. You send me $50 today and $50 on the first of each month and I will except the payments I want it sent on Facebook so I have proof of payment not all the so called payments sent through WU.

• Jan 25, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • You don't need to rehash anything. And my name is Amber, not Ber. I don't use Facebook. I can also do weekly payments. Two weeks will be 15 and the other two will be 10 to make 50 a month

• Jan 25, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    Sorry about the typo I'm having trouble with my phone. Your arrangements sound fair enough to me. When will you be sending payment. Dates and amounts. We can draw up a contract and I will give you a receipt for each payment.

• Feb 05, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • How do you want to receive the payment. I can make a 15 payment this week

• Feb 08, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    I guess you can send it through Wal-Mart and I can pick it up there.
    We will both have proof of payment.

• Feb 12, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • It costs 5 more dollars to send through Walmart. I can send in mail. Money order or cashier's check.

• Feb 12, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    Cashiers checks are fine. Checks need to be sent regularly every week. No excuses.

• Feb 28, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • I need an address

• Mar 05, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Aban Yehle
    17378 E Adriatic Pl
    Apt # HH 106
    Aurora, Co. 80013

• Mar 05, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Sorry my stupid phone changed my name

• Mar 06, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • You do realize you put your address to public....on a webpage.....?

• Mar 13, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    On 1/25 You said you could pay $50 a month for payment for the puppy. I have been patiently waiting and still no payments. Why?
    I need payment now and regularly as promised or you can borrow it from one of your parents and pay the balance in full. I will not wait any longer. You promised to pay. Now it's time to keep your promises.

• Apr 03, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • I have sent you personal emails. My address for one thing. You promised to pay payments but havent sent anything yet. Im sorry about your parents but a few months ago you told me about your dad coming for a visit, i even have text messages from him. Hmmm i just found more text messages from your mom. So stop calling me names and make your payments as promised. If you cant pay for the puppy I will be happy to take her back. I expect payment this week or other arrangements will be made.

• Apr 07, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • Oh my step dad who passed away 2/14/18? Or my mom who took her life in December 2017. Call you names? When and where?

• Apr 07, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • Actually. You can drive to Greeley for each 15.00 payment. Each envelope is 1.00 plus a stamp .43c that's. 1.50 more that I am paying per week, plus the money order amount. Another 2.00. that is 3.50-i can take that off the 15 a week and send 11.50 a week for two weeks and one week send 17. That's 50 a month.

• Apr 08, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Postage stamps just went up to .49 cents, a box of envelopes at the dollar store are a dollar ,so 1 envelope is 1 cent, money orders at kroger are 50 cents. So it would cost you $1 to send payment which is your responsibility. Not mine. If you want me to come to Greely, i will either be picking up my puppy or $500. Its time to stop playing games and pay your debt!

• Apr 10, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • To buy a book of stamps it's roughly 12.00. I'm not denying paying you at all. That's what you seem to keep forgetting. Money orders at Walmart are 80c. @kroger, which is across town and out of my way, it's also 80c. Please show me where you sent personal e mails? Cause I've looked and don't have ANY recent ones from you besides this...to which you've said yourself is garbage and slow and you've been having issues with it. So how'd you expect me to know where to send it. The dollar store here doesn't have envelopes in boxes. Just a single pack of 3.

I'm actually going to post all of our texts here and make them public. So the right story is out along with your ridiculous harassment. I got them from my phone provider. You'll receive your 1st payment of 15.00 in two weeks when I get paid. Then going after. I will be taking the envelope costs and stamp costs AND the dewormer costs off the final amount. I've got proof I paid for the treatment. 🤗 Check your mail and watch for my money orders. Thanks and have a FANTASTIC day.

• Apr 10, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • As long as the total amount i recieve is $500 you can get your stamps and envelopes wherever you want to but you cant take that amount off of the amount you owe for the dog..Please do post ALL text messages that will prove how I have waited patiently for payment and how many lies I have been told in the process. You have already admitted your sister gave the puppy all immunizations and didnt cost you anything ..... so NO charge to me. I will be happy to take her back and call this matter closed
    I am tired of being put off and lied to, So pay for her. Quit demanding I pay for anything or give her back!

• Apr 11, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • 😂🤗

• Apr 23, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • My bank has sent a minilla envelope. It has 50.00 in it. Loose pennies. But that's my payment for the month

• Apr 30, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • I've waited for a week, not knowing exactly how to respond to your message, stating that your bank sent $50.00 worth of pennies in a manila envelope. They would never do that! That many pennies would never fit, and they would tear right through an envelpoes. Banks would send a check but not pennies.
    Stop playing games and start making payment as promised or I will be forced to come get the dog.

• Apr 30, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • the fact that you would come vet a dog that has been im my home for almost 2 years and attached to my boys is such a selfiah terrible thing of you to do. youll get ypur 50. its called a ziplock bag inside an envelope. ive got the reciept prpof

• May 01, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • It hasnt been 2 years and its called repossession. Its the same as if you dont pay ypur a car payments, it gets repossessed. I dont care who is attached to her I just want to be paid. If you or your "bank" sent payment last monday I would have it by now
    So Stop making up stories and pay for her, because I do have the rigjt to take her back!

• May 01, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • do you have an attorney. mine advised to speak to yours. i got her 10/18/16. so 19 months

• May 01, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Even with an attorney you still have to pay for her. So dont even think about threatening me!

• May 02, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • you are out of your mindm wheres the threat. i asked you a questiom

• May 11, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • I am still waiting for payments to be made as promised. You havent made an effort to send anything. Im sure your attorney would tell you, you need to pay as promised.

• May 11, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • He advised against it and suggested i file harassment chargea upon you. But, no need. I will be dropping off a 50 money order for the month of May-ill be paying 50 a month intil its caught up. Minimum i can pay is 25-and you have to accept it. Theres no default in that. So if you get 25 next month-i made my promises payment. Have a haooy mothers day Anna.

• Jun 04, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • You said Im harrassing you and you also said you have had the puppy for 19 months. You promised to pay $ 500. for her you have told me numerous times that you are sending payment for her. Yet I have recieved nothing. PLEASE keep your promises and make payments or the entire balance. I want this over with once and for all and I desperately need the money.

• Jun 25, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Amber
    Im still waiting for payment for my puppy. Your promises are always broken. I desperately need the money ASAP. This is not harrassment. And I would be more than happy to talk to your attorney and work out a solution. If you dont want to pay I would be happy to repossess my property.

• Jun 29, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • YYour attor ey is welcome to talk to mine. Ill send a 5.00 payment today for start. Whats your PayPal? Ive seen this is going to public voting. I will be posting ALL of our screen shots from our messages. I moved out of Colorado back to GA early June for family issues. Feel free to fly here for her..you waited a month between messages and now in a rush about it. So as per attny. Ican make whatever amoubt of payments A MONTH as long as its being paid. So what is your paypal. Ill send money today

• Jun 29, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • I dont have a paypal account. I gave you a chance to make your promised payments, and didnt harass you as you accused me of doing.
    I have been very sick and unable to deal with your broken promises. You took my puppy so far away that I cant get her back now you have to pay for her. So make payments now and no your attorney did not tell you thet you could pay 5.00 a month. I agtrred to 50.00 a month and you didnt even try to make even the smallest effort to pay. And please do send ALL of our correspondents. It will prove how may times you promised to pay and didnt. They will show how understanding I have been to you and your problems. And you being untruthful numerous times

• Jun 29, 2018, Amber Younkin (responding party) added:
  • I took my while family far away. Paypal is the only way i am able to pay. I gope your health gets better. Let me know once paypal is up i am willing to pay

• Jun 29, 2018, Claiming party added:
  • Send money orders I dont have pay pal!

1. Payment due: Puppy Aug 22, 2017 $500.00
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • "Explained in previous message. Just got all these e mails "

This claim will remain posted until resolved.

Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)