Amazon.com-Dispute-#3905856

J. W. vs. Amazon.Com (Headquarters)
PO Box 81226, Seattle, Washington, 98108-1226, United States
"I had called in to chat with an agent about price matching a TV that Kmart had on sale. I was on chat with Sean for a while because it took him a while to respond. After explaining my issue and waiting for a response for a while he advised me that he was unable to assist and that big appliances can only assist. Well after waiting again for a long time I asked him if everything looked ok and if they would match and Sean stated "sure". Then another rep came on and tried to call me a liar and say that I wasn't told that so I copied and pasted the chat area and she told then that he must have misunderstood or misspoken and she refused to keep the word of your previous rep. I have always had nothing but the best but this one incident really puts a bad taste in my mouth. I really do not care for trying to be made to be a liar. So no order was placed and Prime Membership probably won't be renewed. I had an email sent to me today advising me that they were sorry and they were giving me $50 credit , but I am really just wanting the price matched like the rep had stated and also just to be made feel like I am the "Prime Customer" I pay yearly for. I just do not feel that from Any of the customer service representatives that I have spoken with at Amazon. I spoke with another customer service representative today and she told me a totally different story today than what was told to me by the other two representatives. She said that Amazon won't even price match now unless the TY is 55 inches or bigger! The others never said anything like that. Also the representative today said that she sees that the TV was for sale for the $79 and when it went on sale and everything and she even told me she would even match the price for me on the TV today but now they are sold out at the competitors store so she is unable to do it now. I told her if I could have spoken with her last night we wouldn't have this conversation tonight because my order would have been placed and none of this would had happened. I am not asking for anything free I am just simply asking for what was promised to me by the original representative Sean. Please help me with this matter. Thank you."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Amazon.Com (Headquarters) Hide
  • Aug 25, 2013, Claiming party added:
  • I have tried to contact Amazon on Facebook and was told that this would be cleared right away and that this was not how they practice business. The rep stated that she would contact me with a resolution in 24 hours on Tuesday 08-20-2013 per a Crystal R with Amazon. Well it is Sunday night 08-25-13 and still no one has contacted me to clear the complaint or resolve the issue.

Claimant invites Amazon.Com (Headquarters) to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Sep 04, 2013 $7.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Amazon.Com (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved