Paula Sigley vs. Preston County Prosecutor Attorney Office: Aaron Yoho

Damages, and harassments, and horrible, and terrible jokes, and actions caused by Prosecutor Aaron Yoho clients the WVDNR'S.

P. S. vs. Preston County Prosecuting Attorneys Institute
106 West Main St. Room 201, Kingwood, West Virginia, 26537, United States
    • Filed On: Jun 07, 2021
    • Posted On: Jun 20, 2021
      • Commercial / Other dispute
      • Prosecutor Aaron Yoho stop's his clients horrible, terrible actions towards us.
"The Prosecutor Attorney Aaron Yoho have me paper to advise me do not come in contact with the WVDNR'S but Mr. Yoho leaves his clients Mr. Wolf do damages to my personal vehicle,and play jokes on us by putting his arm into our open house window, and doing so Mr. Wolf gotten dog bite by our dog that was in our house because our dog took Mr. Wolf to be a burglar,and I pulled my dog off of Mr. Wolf arm, and looking into the open window at me was Mr. Wolf, and Prosecutor Yoho knows that his clients is doing these terrible, and horrible ordeals to us, and Mr. Yoho leaves his clients continues to harass, and damage my personal vehicle, and play horrible jokes to us."
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Preston County Prosecuting Attorneys Institute Hide
  • Jun 14, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • This message is for Prosecutor Aaron Yoho to discuss a resolution or a resolve-ment concerning this matter, and/or find a resolution on keeping your clients the WVDNR Officer's away from me, and my family, and stop you're clients the WVDNR Officer's from doing damage to my car, and stop doing terrible, and horrible jokes, and actions toward me, and my family.

• Jun 15, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • This is a video of my phone was being used by WVDNR Officer Lieutenant Dallas D. Wolf 3rd while these phones are supposed to be in evidence, and instead the phone was being used by WVDNR Officer Lieutenant Dallas D. Wolf 3rd, and this Prosecutor Aaron Yoho knows all about this incident concerning this matter

• Jun 15, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • This is a No Trespassing Notice for the WVDNR Officer's, and Prosecutor Aaron Yoho knows all about this Notice for his clients.

1. Damaging my personal vehicle, and ongoings harassments, and doing terrible, and horrible jokes towards us by Prosecutor Aaron Yoho clients WVDNR Officer's. Jun 17, 2021 $99,999.99
  • -1

There has been no response to this claim from Preston County Prosecuting Attorneys Institute. This claim will remain posted until resolved