Jane Rosewitz-Murray vs. Commission On Judicial Performance

Govt Agency Misuse of Power

J. R. vs. Commission On Judicial Performance
455 Golden Gate Ave Ste 14400, San Francisco, California, 94102-7007, United States
"I filed a complaint with Orange County Superior Court against a Court Commissioner. Complaint was in reference the Commissioners actions and not about the ruling. The court had 90 days to respond. In day 89, I called the court and was told they had mailed their findings to me. I explained that I did not receive anything and asked if I could pick up a copy. I was told " we mailed you the only copy, there are no other copies and the only proof you would have that you filed a complaint would be an entry in our mail log showing we mailed something to you". I then wrote a complaint to the California Commission on Judicial Performance. The first paragraph described in detail the filing of my complaint with the Orange County Superior Court Central Justice Center in Santa Ana, CA and the courts handling of my complaint. I received a letter from the CJP stating that I first had to file a complaint with the court. I then called the CJP and told them that the first paragraph of my complaint to them explained that I had filed a complaint with the court. I was placed on hold for about ten minutes. When the CJP employee returned to the phone she stated " I called the court and they said you never filed a complaint. You will have to start the process over". I did nothing further until I read a report written by the State Auditor that criticized the CJP for it's negligence in handling complaints. I wrote a follow-up to my complaint asking if they had improved their willingness to investigate complaints since the State Auditors report was published. They asked for further information over a few months then recently sent me a letter saying they were closing my complaint because judicial misconduct could not be established by clear and convincing evidence. The evidence is in the courts records. If the courts own records cannot be believed, then what can? All proof of my allegations are in the courts electronic filing system. I have printed copies that I obtained from the courts records department that I had to purchase. This is a short version of the scenario."
Claimant invites Commission On Judicial Performance to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Commission On Judicial Performance. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 05-22-2020
    Kafka would be very proud of the Orange County Superior Court and California's Commission On Judicial Performance More...