Public Mediation

Jane Rosewitz-Murray vs. Commission On Judicial Performance

Govt Agency Misuse of Power

J. R. vs. Commission On Judicial Performance
455 Golden Gate Ave Ste 14400, San Francisco, California, 94102-7007, United States
  • Review this case.
  • Propose your solution.
  • Win the reward (1,000)
Statement of Claim
Claimant says:
"I filed a complaint with Orange County Superior Court against a Court Commissioner. Complaint was in reference the Commissioners actions and not about the ruling. The court had 90 days to respond. In day 89, I called the court and was told they had mailed their findings to me. I explained that I did not receive anything and asked if I could pick up a copy. I was told " we mailed you the only copy, there are no other copies and the only proof you would have that you filed a complaint would be an entry in our mail log showing we mailed something to you". I then wrote a complaint to the California Commission on Judicial Performance. The first paragraph described in detail the filing of my complaint with the Orange County Superior Court Central Justice Center in Santa Ana, CA and the courts handling of my complaint. I received a letter from the CJP stating that I first had to file a complaint with the court. I then called the CJP and told them that the first paragraph of my complaint to them explained that I had filed a complaint with the court. I was placed on hold for about ten minutes. When the CJP employee returned to the phone she stated " I called the court and they said you never filed a complaint. You will have to start the process over". I did nothing further until I read a report written by the State Auditor that criticized the CJP for it's negligence in handling complaints. I wrote a follow-up to my complaint asking if they had improved their willingness to investigate complaints since the State Auditors report was published. They asked for further information over a few months then recently sent me a letter saying they were closing my complaint because judicial misconduct could not be established by clear and convincing evidence. The evidence is in the courts records. If the courts own records cannot be believed, then what can? All proof of my allegations are in the courts electronic filing system. I have printed copies that I obtained from the courts records department that I had to purchase. This is a short version of the scenario."
Reply Have a similar problem?
What Claimant Wants Hide
Just make me happy!
Claimant invites Commission On Judicial Performance to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
  • 1
Do you agree with the claimant’s demands?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)

Respondent's Counteroffer

There has been no response to this claim from Commission On Judicial Performance. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Show:
  • Sort by:
  • 1
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 05-22-2020
    Kafka would be very proud of the Orange County Superior Court and California's Commission On Judicial Performance More...
If you are a party to this claim, click here.
Is this a fair resolution?
  • 1
If you are a party to this claim, click here.
Is this a fair resolution?
Get fast access to our Resolver community, for...
  • help with a PeopleClaim or any other complaint
  • assistance with a purchase or contract
  • expert advice
Other PeopleClaim resolvers
Get Free alerts when claims post in your area.
Get Alert

Need help resolving a dispute? Learn more.

Public Mediation

The shortest path from your problem to its resolution.
Peer to Peer

Engage the other party and use powerful tools to negotiate the best resolution.

If Unresolved
Community Resolution

Post your case online and get help from legal professionals, industry experts, consumers & advocates competing to find the best resolution to your claim.

$14.99 + optional reward for best resolution
Full refund if not resolved to your satisfaction
If Unresolved
Private Mediation

Lets you mediate your case privately with the help of our professional mediators and industry experts.

Free to claimant. Mediator fees negotiable.
If Unresolved
Engage a Professional

Find the best community-reviewed professionals near you to resolve your issue in private online mediation or traditional court/mediation.


A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.

I am (not) alone, and I feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine...~ Goethe

Get a public verdict — create an online trial $50 public trial / $50 reward for successful resolution
Important: All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.
Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
*IMPORTANT: PeopleClaim is a public dispute resolution system, independent of the BBB, small claims court, or other dispute resolution services. PeopleClaim is not a law firm and does not provide legal services, opinions, or advice. PeopleClaim facilitates peer-to-peer negotiation and resolution and crowdsourced input on issues of fairness to help resolve complaints. Users should contact professional legal counsel on any matters of law or regulation regarding their claims. PeopleClaim does not review or evaluate the merits of claims submitted through its site, and users are solely responsible for all content filed in their claims.
© reserved by PeopleClaim