Esteban R. (very disappointed customer) vs. Massachusetts Rmv

Major Screw up, misguided, and held back information

E. R. vs. Massachusetts Rmv
P.O. Box 55889, Boston, Massachusetts, 02205-5889, United States
"I asked for a fax/email of proof of a citation I payed over the phone which I felt was outstandingly high. Gary who is a supervisor there and wouldn’t tell me his last name, said he can’t email or fax it to me. I asked why and he wouldn’t answer and instead have me attitude for insisting on knowing why and wanting to see proof. I need help resolving this because I still don’t know why I paid so much and why I can’t see the proof. I also never received the letter “they said” they sent out; I moved to a new house but all my mail gets fowarded and for some reason that piece of mail didn’t. I would like to have this matter seriously looked at because Gary started acting very irritable when I insisted on getting information. I only paid it so I can reinstate my license here RI but not because I wanted too. I wanted to fight the unfair citation I received from officer. I will highly appreciate to be helps because they took $358.62 from me that I was not suppose to pay ! Thanks in advance"
1. Refund: Citation May 04, 2019 $358.62
Claimant invites Massachusetts RMV to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Massachusetts RMV. This claim will remain posted until resolved