Carol Como vs. Chaz Dean

Major hair lose product by Chaz Dean: Wen

C. C. vs. Wen By Chaz Dean
3340 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 3055, Santa Monica, California, 90405-3268, United States
    • Amount Involved: 5,000,000.00
    • Filed On: Aug 03, 2016
    • Posted On: Aug 14, 2016
      • Problem with a product
"MY HAIR HAS FALLEN OUT BROKEN OFF AND HAS BECOME VERY DAMAGED SINCE USING YOUR WEN HAIR SHAMPOO.

Update August 18 2016

No my case has not been resolved. A Gunthy Renker representative contacted me asking several questions about how often and how much and how long I used the Wen product by Chas Dean. She offered her apology for my hair damage and hair loss. Secondly she instructed me to call QVC ONLINE STORE where I purchased the Wen product and to ask for a refund.
I informed her that a refund was not an acceptable consolation for my hair damage.

I wore a wig for an entire school year because I had such bad hair breakage and a bold spot in the top of my head. My hair was broken throughout and my hair line was eaten off beyond exposure. I was forced to wear a wig . I had no idea what was causing my hair breakage therefore I continued to use the Wen product that I purchase because it was advertised to grow strong healthy hair.
Once I discovered that the Wen shampoo by Chas Dean was Damaging women's hair I immediately stopped using it and still today my hair is breaking and my entire head of hair is damaged and broken off throughout my head.
I'm extremely unhappy with the way Gunthy Rinker and the Chas Dean incorporation have handled my case and will be filling Civil charges against them: Chas Dean and Gunthy Rinker incorporation for putting a hair damaging product on the market that causes hair loss, and damaging scalp conditions."
  • 08-03-2016 — EXTENSIVE HAIR DAMAGE
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Wen By Chaz Dean Hide
  • Aug 03, 2016, Claiming party added:
  • MY CONTACT INFORMATION:

CAROL COMO
    ccomo909@aol.com

• Aug 17, 2016, Wen By Chaz Dean (responding party) added:
  • Thank you for contacting us, Carol. We understand that you have spoken with a Customer Specialist, and your concerns have been resolved. If you have any questions, or if you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you. -Michelle, WEN Hair Care

1. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: MY HAIR BACK! MONETARY SETTLEMENT Aug 18, 2016 $5,000,000.00
Cash total : $5,000,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Wen By Chaz Dean. This claim will remain posted until resolved