J.S. vs. Workers At The Taco Bell/Kfc On Gibson In Albuquerque 87108

J. S. vs. Taco Bell/Kfc Gibson Blvd Albuquerque 87108
4901 Gibson Blvd SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87108-4511, United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
"For the last 6 months I have had multiple issues happen at the Taco Bell/KFC on Gibson near San Mateo. It happens late at night. Workers get the order wrong and are rude when I bring it to their attention that what I received was not what I ordered. One worker on a Tuesday night was particularly blatant about it, handing me several things I hadn"t ordered and staring at me blankly when I told her what I ordered, refusing to fix the problem! Well I did not complain and that worker made sure to get everything right last time I saw her but last night, October 4, I was there late. I ordered a coffee with cream and no sugar. The worker verbally confirmed to me twice "no suger right?" And then gave me a coffee that was full of sugar and syrup pouring down the sides, making my hands sticky immediately. I drove back around to ask for the coffee without sugar. A girl started the coffee but rudely started talking right in front of me to the young man who had made the mistake, assuming that because I speak English I wouldn't understand Spanish: Recuerdes este mujer? And he said Si, to which she said very mockingly...
"Otra... otra ... otra..." and he responded, also mockingly, "Complaints...." and she said, "complaints, complaints, otra, otra." No one apologized for their mistake. Today I had decided I would never return to this fast food joint but I would call and talk to a manager first. I called the number 3 times today. It was picked up, held, and very clearly hung up 3 times. So since I am unable to complain to a manager, I've decided to take it further and submit this complaint publicly."
  • 10-04-2016 — Taco Bell/KFC Gibson near San Mateo in Albuquerque
Claimant invites Taco Bell/KFC Gibson Blvd Albuquerque 87108 to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Oct 20, 2016 $7.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Taco Bell/KFC Gibson Blvd Albuquerque 87108. This claim will remain posted until resolved