J.K. vs. Peppertree Apartments

J. K. vs. Peppertree Apartments - Memphis
4243 Graceland Dr Ofc, Memphis, Tennessee, 38116-2621 , United States
      (awaiting response from Peppertree Apartments - Memphis)
"I have had several issues that have not been resolved. I've come into the office to discuss those issues, called, and sent emails too. None have been resolved.

I've reported threats and intimidation from male employees in person and by written by email as the office ordered. I've even sent them to Tesco Properties, manager of this complex.

Additionally money has been stolen and not returned to me, mail has been missing, my address was not properly disclosed to me or mailbox, rodents have been in my apartment and no help was given from staff and it was not removed by staff or contractors, several large leaks of water from the busted up ceiling in my apartment were often reported to you and no one cared or acted, drug deals and other nuicanses were reported to you and nothing we as handled, and yesterday my apartment flooded and no help was given- maintenance had an attitude, didn't bring tools, and today came by this morning and did nothing, I had to recontact you about it to get things fixed, my phone has been stolen and confidential papers have been moved and replaced and my phone box was opened, I have received a retaliatory notice of violation of my lease for "excessive tissue and makeup wipes in the toilet" for making reports to you and police, I've been intimidated and mistreated by staff and left in the cold and rain when making reports, I've been urged to fight by your behavior.

I've also reported other crimes that have happened to me on your property and told police. I have damages to my car and health sue to these things too.

I am fed up. I demand compensation and return of my taken money, I demand a retraction of the notice of lease violation, I demand an apology and actions taken on my reports.

I will no longer fear you. I will speak up for myself and argue with you even. I'm an unlicensed attorney and LLM student and enough is enough.

These living conditions have caused me to be attacked and targeted.

I demand compensation and damages and a fixed or better apartment with carpet too."
1. Compensation: Unlawful eviction after this initial claim Dec 11, 2019 $22,000.00
2. Compensation: Unlawful police call when I went to protect myself after I was nearly jumped by maintenance men and complained in writing Dec 11, 2019 $18,000.00
3. Compensation: Unanswered serious issues and complaints by email Dec 11, 2019 $50,000.00
4. Compensation: Attitude and danger from staff Dec 11, 2019 $120,000.00
5. Compensation: Claim of excessive tissue and makeup wipes in toilet Dec 11, 2019 $20,000.00
6. Damages: Suicidal thoughts, humiliation, rape danger, relocation, lack of protection, pain and suffering Dec 11, 2019 $200,000,000.00
7. Damages: Sickness developed due to relocating Dec 11, 2019 $30,000.00
8. Damages: Lack of a safe environment to study and live Dec 11, 2019 $17,000.00
9. Damages: Gun danger and attempted break ins Dec 11, 2019 $55,000.00
10. Damages: Waiting in the rain to enter the office, rudeness from staff, difficulty getting housing when I was homeless, lost mail and confusion of apartment location Dec 11, 2019 $50,000.00
11. Damages: Shot out car Dec 11, 2019 $300.00
12. Damages: Gun being pulled on me after someone tried to breakin Dec 11, 2019 $70,000.00
13. Recovery of Losses: Thrown out clothes, shoes, mattess, chairs, supplies Dec 11, 2019 $3,000.00
14. Recovery of Losses: Money paid to movers Dec 11, 2019 $22.00
15. Recovery of Losses: Stolen prescription medicine Dec 11, 2019 $200.00
16. Recovery of Losses: Stolen cell phone Dec 11, 2019 $400.00
17. Recovery of Losses: Tampered personal information Dec 11, 2019 $7,000.00
18. Recovery of Losses: Stolen money and additional mail Dec 11, 2019 $13,000,000.00
19. Refund: Security deposit Dec 11, 2019 $60.00
20. Credit: Erase the eviction and compensate me Dec 11, 2019 $2,000.00
21. Calls, emails, office visits about apartment fault Dec 11, 2019 $16,000.00
22. Calls, emails, office visits about apartment fault Dec 11, 2019 $16,000.00
23. Calls, emails, office visits about apartment fault Dec 11, 2019 $16,000.00
Claimant invites Peppertree Apartments - Memphis to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Cash total : $213,512,982.00

There has been no response to this claim from Peppertree Apartments - Memphis. This claim will remain posted until resolved