Betty Lopez Figueroa vs. Faulkner County Sheriffs Tim Ryals

B. L. vs. Faulkner County Sheriffs Tim Ryals
801 Locust Ave., Conway, Arkansas, 72034-5330, United States
"As the Sheriff of Faulkner County you are held to a higher standard and are responsible for your employees. To make sure they are properly trained and so forth. As you may know I have been false arrested and assaulted many times over the past 2 years. Also I have had issues with my neighbors since 2016 and have made a numerous amount of reports and nothing has been done not even for my neighbor shooting at me. I was told by an officer its because i have had felony charges from years ago. And had not been in any trouble other than one speeding ticket since me being off my Pro what is almost 10 years ago. Up until I called the police for help because I was being shot at by my neighbor and Hollis accused me I'm threatening his job then he charged me with attempt to influence a public servant. I've contacted multiple agencies of law enforcement and to have the recordings from as well I have proof of everything that I say. The agency's each one of them even people out of your agency said they do not understand how I got charged even if I did say that because it is not against the law to tell the officer you're going to have them fired. Which I told them I did not say it because I did not tell him I was going to have him fired. I have a paper with a officer signature on there stating what was done during this one occasion and that they should have killed me. So I do fear for my life and Liberty. I have tried to speak with you on many occasions and each time was told you refuse to speak with me or you was at the office. At the time during my arrest on the first event it's one of my neighbors gave a statement in light along with officer. And in court during the trial they admitted that they have lied on the statement and the judge said that they had no credibility due to that fact. Yet still y'all persist on allowing them to file false allegations and harassed me making my life unbearable I'm miserable also not only to myself but to my family as well my husband is now in dka and he has never been sick a day in his life and the doctor said it was due to stress and between the service department and my neighbor's he's been stressed to the max because I'm always having to bond out of jail on false charges and my neighbors is always making comments to me to kill myself to move the f*** away. Make threats to harm me and my animals. What's I'm still unsure as if it was a threat or if it was actually ality because after that I had several of my animals to have there necks broke or poison. I have been hit in the head by my neighbor. But when I reported it nothing got done and then when I went to try to pick up the report there was never one made is what I was told but I have hospital records from that incident. My only wishes are for all of these false charges to go away and stop being harassed by everyone meaning Faulkner County Sheriff's Department and my neighbors oh and I seek charges on them and a restraining order to keep them away from me. I feel like there hasn't been any justice on my behalf. So hopefully you can do something to help this situation be resolved. I do not want it to escalate into other injunction or other ways to seek Justice for being unjustified. All I want is my life liberty and property that I'm guaranteed and the Constitution."
Claimant invites Faulkner County Sheriffs Tim Ryals to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Faulkner County Sheriffs Tim Ryals. This claim will remain posted until resolved