Benjamin Joyner vs. Capital Ford Of Wilmington

Untrustworthy sales tactics need to be addressed.

B. J. vs. Capital Ford Of Wilmington
4222 Oleander Dr, Wilmington, North Carolina, 28403-6822, United States
    • Filed On: Mar 10, 2016
    • Posted On: Mar 21, 2016
      • Failure to honor promises
      • Contract / Agreement dispute
"I was shown a price for a car on a work sheet by a salesperson and when I went in with the finance person to complete the deal a different price was put on the contract, in my haste and excitement I overlooked this when I signed the contract, a couple days later when I was looking over the contract I noticed the mistake , after confronting the salesperson he said he would get with the finance people to check everything out, the finance manager called me back and asked me to bring in my paperwork but I told him the salesman never gave me a copy of the worksheet and he would have to get with him. A few days later I called to see what was going on and the manager asked me to come in and discuss situation, he said his people had not made any mistakes so I told him it must have been the salesman then and he should be able to produce the worksheet he showed me, the manager said he would have to pull my file and review and get back to me the next day.I waited all that week and heard nothing so I called back he told me the paperwork in my file matched the contracts I had signed and he was not going to help me out, I told him he was wrong and I was not happy. I think if you had a customer dissatisfied and questioning something of this magnitude that you would go pull his file and handle the situation imediately not wait almost two weeks and let thoughts and doubts escalate the situation into something bigger if you had nothing to hide.Now I don't trust them to even service the vehicle that I purchased from them so I am going to have to take the vehicle out of town to another dealership which is going to be a big inconvience and expense to me because of their untrustworthy practices."
1. Refund overcharge Mar 25, 2016 $3,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Capital Ford Of Wilmington. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History