G.C. vs. Windward Island Airways, Hann Air Antilles & Cheapoair

Major screw-up by windward island Airways, Hann Air Antilles & CheapOair

G. C. vs. Windward Island Airways, Hann Air Antilles & Cheapoair
Emcbuncamper@fly-winair.com; Lizchelle Estacio, service@hahnair.com ; cheaopoair,cheapoair@cheapoair.com, United States
    • Claim #: 4171935
    • Filed On: Apr 06, 2021
    • Posted On: Apr 17, 2021
      • Customer service runarounds
      • Overcharge or billing error
"Departing Flight: Windward Island Airways, Flight 806, Aircraft: AT7; Windward Island Airways: Flight 7104 Aircraft: AT4 Return flight: Hann Air Antilles Flight 104, Aircraft: AT4; Hann Air Antilles: Flight 316 Aircraft: AT4 I purchased these two tickets for my brother in February 2019 for the total amount of $ 1433.94. When my brothers got inside the plane and were told to leave the plane. My brothers do not speak English and have no idea what was going on. They took advantage of my brothers and did not try to help them to avoid losing the tickets. My brothers were discriminated against because of their race and skin color. I paid $ 1433.94 for depart and return when I got the message and called Cheapoair where I purchased the ticket from. They lied to me and said to purchase another ticket somewhere else where my brothers could travel without any issues and would refund me the money to pay for the new tickets. I purchased another two tickets like I was told for the same amount of money from another airline and called back, the Cheapoair representative said they would not return my money. I spent over a year trying to get this situation fixed with CheapOair and then said I need to contact the airlines. I contacted both airlines Windward Island Airways and Air Antilles, and they did not care to help and said this situation is too old for them to help me. It's not my fault because they dragged the situation and knew exactly what they were doing. I want everyone to know to watch out for CheapOair, poor customer service, lied, and fraud. Windward Island airline and Air Antilles are both prejudiced and racist. They discriminated against my brothers because of their race and skin color. They also took advantage of them because they don’t speak English and could not advocate for themselves. I want to tell all travelers to watch out for Cheapoair's bad customer service, lies, and fraud. Watch out for Windward Island Airways and Air Antilles; they are prejudice and discriminate against people against their race and color and kept money that does not belong to them for the total amount of $ 1433.94. I want my money back, these tickets were never used, and no one would help me to solve this issue, and my brothers were thrown out of the plane. I want everyone to know what I went thru and to stay away from CheapOair, Windward Island airways, and Hann Air Airline. on the next step."
  • 02-20-2019 — Airline tickets
1. Compensation: Discrimination and malpractice Apr 16, 2021 $1,500.00
2. Refund: Tickets price Apr 16, 2021 $1,434.00
3. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: fee Apr 16, 2021 $14.95

There has been no response to this claim from Windward Island Airways, Hann Air Antilles & Cheapoair. This claim will remain posted until resolved