Paul Totoritis vs. Waterbury, Ct Police Department, City And Waterbury, Ct Hospital.

P. T. vs. Waterbury, Ct Police Department
Waterbury, Ct 06706
05/10/2022
(203)528-4629
Petrol1@comcast.net

To whoever may read this letter,
Greetings,
I am writing this letter because I am a victim.
First it is 3 am in the morning and I thank you for any consideration.

This is a brief start to a longer description of my being assaulted by the Waterbury Police.
Last Halloween weekend I had a situation where I called 911.
I am disabled, and I needed help.
My wife had taken a fall in the kitchen and needed help, and I could not get to her because I have difficulty walking. We had been arguing over a situation and she was very angry. She was yelling at me for something I said. The yelling continued until I fell asleep from exhaustion. I knew she was ok as she continued screaming.
I awoke in the morning, and I called to her. I did not hear any sound and I could not get to her. I did not know her condition, but I found the phone on the sofa next to me. This is when my problem escalated as I called 911.
I expected a person to answer as they show on tv, but I got a very unpleasant woman who almost demanded why I was calling, so I tried to explain my problem. Before I could finish, she interrupted me and demanded my phone #. I paused as I was surprised at her interruption and tried to figure my response. I was wrong, but I was getting irritated by her attitude, I stopped, then responded, you know that already, she then demanded my address. Not being able to finish my reason for calling I started to panic and was told we could not proceed if I did not follow protocol, so I hung up knowing what was going to happen. Within minutes they called back, and this person started off being somewhat more responsive but quickly changed his tone. I thought a second and thought why bother and hung-up again.
I thought awhile what do I do now?
Out of desperation I made a wrong decision. I put my laptop on the floor next to me for what I would do next. I continued with my stupid plan in order to get someone's attention I put 4 shots from a 38 into the computer on the floor knowing the bullets would not go through the floor into the basement, I did this hoping someone would hear this, my screams had not worked.
When the police showed up and announced themselves, I invited them in. He was a black policeman; he quickly came in and hid behind the corner and asked me what my problem was. I was sitting across the room from him with my hands in the air and told I was a licensed gun owner. I had guns near me as I had been trying to learn how they worked.
At this point I feared for my life because the guns were visible, but I was not a threat. I tried to answer his question but quickly interrupted by his abrupt question as to, where my 3 toy Pomeranians were pit bulls. I stopped because I surprised at his interruption and thought to myself, you’re a black policeman you should know better than me, in your line of work. I told him no and tried to continue to explain my situation. I was trying to ask if my wife was lying on floor alive or dead, as I did not know. The policeman never looked or answered me. His partner never spoke to me and proceeded into the other room where my wife had been. No body answered me, 2 policemen a social worker an EMT officer and no one would answer my simple question!
I finally asked them to get out of my apartment, and they did.
Some time later more police came and asked me to come out to talk to them because this social worker and EMT officer would not come into the apartment because it was to dirty as my wife has a problem with hoarding. I told them I was disabled and could not walk that far, but I did ask them if someone was lying on the floor, no answer. Sometime while the police were there my neighbor from upstairs came home and saw the crowd outside and came into my apartment and asked what was going on. I told her my problem and she quicky answered my wife's car was not there and no one was lying on the floor. Finally! I had my answer, I thought everything was over.
I was wrong, it had just begun!
I did not know if it was night or day or how long this had been going on. I could hear people all around my apartment, up and down the stairs outside, people working at my window.
The phone rings and I answered, it was the police, he tells me he is the lieutenant in charge situation. After reassuring me that they would not shoot me, we continued to talk. I could hear all the noise all around the house, I told he should tell his people to stop trying break through my window they should come in the front door. Everything is under control, he says, not to me it’s not. He tells me my phone is dying and he needs to give me another one, and I said fine give me the phone. He tells me he can’t come in because I have guns near me. Well, what do you want me to do, you’re in charge?
I will be brief now.
Before I could hang up the phone, they attacked me, 6 to 8 men poured in through my window and door, tried to drag me by my legs they were around me on me and they were brutal. I hollered your going to kill me, they continued their assault. I have a broken neck, spinal problems, 2 bad legs and compression fractures to my lower back. It did not matter to these animals. They dragged me on to a board, hand cuffed, and hoisted me in to the air. I thought I was going to die, as they passed me out the window to others, they almost dropped me 3 times on the way to a van. I don’t believe it was an ambulance because the ride felt like old wagon, every bump and turn threw me back and forth until they finally stopped. I was dragged out of the van, almost dropped again and was carried through some sliding doors. At some time I believe I was drugged. Things started getting fuzzy, I remember nurses trying to get a catheter on me and that was it, until I remember being pushed through doors to different rooms.

It is now 5/25/2022 11.44 am
My computer I started on died, and the above is all I could retrieve from it. There 2 more pages I could not get back. I am finishing with a short list of the events.

My wife got drunk and fell
She was still screaming at me, so I new she was alive.
I could not get to her because I am disabled
I fell asleep, but woke up. I called to her, no answer. I did find the phone near me. I didn’t remember it being there.
I called 911 and got a nasty woman on the phone.
She asked what my problem was, and I began to tell her. Before I could finished she ruddily interrupted me and demanded my phone which she already knew. I did not answer and was told I had to follow protocol or we could not continue, I hung up.
Within minutes the phone rang, I answered but the guy gave me the same speal, I hung up.
Now what was I to do so as to get someone’s attention.
I made a mistake, out of desperation I fired 4 shots into a computer on the floor.
1 set of cops showed up, no help, bye.
Shortly a second set of cops would not help. Bye.
My neighbor comes in asking what was going on, I told her, and finally got an answer.
Nobody was lying on the floor and my wife’s’ car was not here.
Finally simple answer to a simple question I thought we were done.
Wrong again, the phone rings and the sh_t begins as described above.
My final job is to find someone who cares.
You can’t make this stuff up!

Thanks, paul"
  • 10-30-2022 — unlawful arrest of my wife for no reason
  • 10-31-2021 — violation of my rights, excessive force, theft
1. Compensation: pain, injury, ongoing mental, emotional distress. Nov 30, 2022 $100,000,000.00
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Nov 30, 2022 $14.99
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Nov 30, 2022 $14.99
Claimant invites Waterbury, CT Police Department to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Cash total : $100,000,029.98

There has been no response to this claim from Waterbury, CT Police Department. This claim will remain posted until resolved