Allison&Kermit Lambert vs. Sears

Sears has done use bad service sense a week before christmas we have foster kids which we have told them and they are telling use to pay rent on a Refrigerator till they can get ours fixed and we had waited long enough for them to fix it but they have not as of 3-23-2016

A. L. vs. Sears (Headquarters)
3333 Beverly Rd - B6-258B, Hoffman Estates, Illinois, 60179-0002, United States
    • Claimant Seeks: 1 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Mar 23, 2016
    • Posted On: Apr 03, 2016
"Bout a Refrigerator at Sears and it tour up a week before Christmas it still had a warranty on it and they have sent people out to fix it and it still is not fixed they have put about every piece new on it they were suppose to come out today 3-23-2016 and put another piece on it and they did not show we are having to pay lease on another Refrigerator to keep our food .I have tried to get them to give me a new. Refrigerator in place of that one and they always say they have to send someone out to work on it 3 to 4 times before they can replace it which they have done and they still will not replace it.I want a new Refrigerator can you please help me.My phone number is 304-294-6961 Kermit Lambert or Allison Lambert we have foster kids and need our Refrigerator replace they have had plenty of time to fix this and have not."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Sears (Headquarters) Hide
  • Apr 05, 2016, Claiming party added:
  • I want 5 year Warranty added to my new refrigerator it is only right for all the headache.I have went through to get them to replace it.

1. Replace: Refrigerator Mar 28, 2016 N/A
Non-cash: 1 items

There has been no response to this claim from Sears (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved