Tal Memran vs. Princess Cruise Line

Murder on Princess Cruiselines

T. M. vs. Princess Cruises
24305 Town Center Dr Ste 200, Santa Clarita, California, 91355-1359, United States
"On October 20th, 2018, my family and I whom consist of 2 young children went on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with the Star Princess. We had the most traumatic experience of our lives.

My husband went into the bathroom and saw blood everywhere, and we later found out that someone was brutally beaten to death on our ship. A chopper had to land on our deck to take the guy to the nearest hospital in Honolulu.

Someone was murdered on our ship and we were scared out of our minds for our children’s safety for the duration of our well earned vacation which we spent over $15,000.

Additionally, the rooms on the Star Princess don’t have a way to lock them properly, so my children would open the door and escape at any given moment. The Star Princess is an old ship that hasn’t been upgraded property and is Not up to safety standards for young children. This should have been expressed in advance to booking this cruise.

We suffered greatly due to this cruise, we had planned this family vacation for months and took so much time off work. We had better expectations from Princess Cruiselines, and would like a full refund."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Princess Cruises Hide
  • May 24, 2019, () added:
  • Here is the letter

• May 24, 2019, () added:
  • Please make full payment immediately

1. Compensation: 2 weeks of missed work Jul 14, 2019 $30,000.00
2. Refund: Cruise for me and my family Jul 14, 2019 $20,000.00
3. Pay me for my time: 40 hours @$100 per hour Jul 14, 2019 $4,000.00
Claimant invites Princess Cruises to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
1. Compensation: 2 weeks of missed work Jul 14, 2019 $30,000.00
2. Refund: Cruise for me and my family Jul 14, 2019 $20,000.00
3. Pay me for my time: 40 hours @$100 per hour Jul 14, 2019 $4,000.00
Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 06-03-2019
    Not enough information from either Princess or claimant to decide this one. More...