MOBILE RV SERVICE PO BOX720443 PINON HILLS CA 92372-Dispute-#3410984

• Filed On: Oct 30, 2012
    • Posted On: Nov 10, 2012
      • Problem with a product
      • Customer service runarounds
"I bought a rv refrigerator from him. I paid him $1724.43 THE FREEZER DID NOT WORK. RIGHT AFTER LOSING ALL MY FOOD HE PICKED IT UP AND BROUGHT ANOTHER ON ON OCT 2. I HAD WAITED ALL DAY FOR HIM TO BRING THE NEW ONE AT 5.30 PM I WENT TO BY ICE WHEN I RETURNED HOME HE WAS IN MY RV. I ASK HIM HOW HE GOT IN HE SAID THROUGH THE LITTLE PLACE WHERE HE TOOK OUT THE REFRIGATOR. THE NEW ONE HE BROUGHT THE FREEZER WAS ALL BENT DOWN ON ONE SIDE. I TOLD HIM I DID NOT WANT IT BECAUSE IT WAS DAMAGED. HE SAID KEEP IT FOR A WEEK AND I WILL COME CHECK ON IT. WELL WEEKS WENT BY. I WOULD CALL, GET NO RESPONSE TO MY CALLS . YESTERDAY HE CALLED. I TOLD HIM I WANTED A REFRIGATOR OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. HE STARTED SCREAMING AT ME AND SAID IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I STARTED CRYING AND ASKED HIM WAS IT BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN. MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY LAST YEAR AND I HAVE NO FAMILY OUT HERE. IF THIS REFRIGATOR WORKED RIGHT I WOULD NOT BE UPSET. I DO NOT THINK I WOULD DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN. HE SHOULD NEVER COME IN MY HOUSE WHEN I WAS NOT AT HOME AND THE DOOR WAS LOCKED, MY FRIEND WAS WITH ME. PLEASE HELP ME OR LET ME KNOW WHO ELSE TO TALK TO HIS TELEPHONE #760-626-8116 MY NAME IS JOHNNIE RUTH DAVIS PO BOX 400656 HESPERIA 760-949-3120"
1. Refund: COST OF REFRIGIRATOR Nov 14, 2012 $1,724.43

There has been no response to this claim from MOBILE RV SERVICE. This claim will remain posted until resolved