Mercy Housing Dispute

• 20% of recovery offered for best resolution
C. P. vs. Mercy Housing
2512 River Plaza Drive, Suite 200, Sacramento, California, 95833-3676, United States
Amount Involved: $30,000.00
      (awaiting response from Mercy Housing)
    • Filed On: Nov 09, 2022
    • Posted On: Nov 21, 2022
      • Personal injury
      • Violation of privacy
      • Discrimination
"Retaliation Harrassment and imtimadation by Mercy Housing employees.2019 this started. Subletting went on for on for 2yrs.
After reporting that a tenant who works for management company was illegally subletting manager Resident manager gave me a notice of rent increase that was false stating that SHRA had not approved a raise for 2019 it not true since knowing manager for the time I have found her to be very vindictive.

After going in her office 3 different times I saw camera focused on my unit. I wrote ask her to redirect the camera. Mantainence employee after told him he began to tell other tentants about my reporting and am not treated as I was before he told them 1/26/21 Storm damage my ceiling my friend and I was talking about how he was handling the repairs and he 3 times mantainence employee not being in my unit or close outside to hear our conversation he repeated some of what we saying, really bothered me. I searched my unit last thing I checked the space that hot water heater is located in the attic every year he would come in my unit to inspection but he hasn't since 2019 after my complaint about subletting .after seeing he boarded I became very paranoid because he fixed it where he entered and exit through the subletter tentant employee and very uncomfortable with that this was done without permission behind Mercy Housing back not good only subletter and mantainence knew to my knowledge until my discovery 2/31/21 then I knew how he could hear I feel I have to watch what I say on phone or in my unit fill like I'm being spied Subletting tentant employee for Mercy housing. tried to provoke me into physical situation and staged it I wasn't going to lose me home or freedom over a lie.

This has emotionally, mentally and physically destress my. Pain and suffering because of employee actions against me Mercy Housing says that strict on the subletting but allow that tentant to do it Mercy Housing also says against retaliation I have suffered because of how the 3 employees on this site retaliation from them paranoid because on the action against me.Please feel free to share your veiws with me."
  • 07-22-2022 — Manager issued me a Reasonable accommodation application I didn't any form from her On 8/1/2022 I called for a Reasonable Accommodation appl.didnt tell her why at that time she issued me another Reasonable accommodation form for live-in Attendant I didn't request I needed form for rail in my shower to help me get out of tub. Both times she issued only live-in Attendant Form only she asked for my doctor's fax number I refused her that information on 8/1/22.
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Mercy Housing Hide
  • Nov 20, 2022, Claiming party added:
  • After looking over manager issued me paperwork for live in attention 7/22/22 I didn't request, she issued another on 8/1/22 all I needed was a shower bar for. My shower on the form ask ifo was in needfor 2 aides. Do she have a right answer?

• Feb 01, 2023, Claiming party added:
  • It's years I haven't been able to feel regain my right the quit enjoyment of my home and it continues. This is an ongoing Mercy Housing employees has breach the agreement knowly allow the sublet by there employee and ongoing harassment from the employees.

1. Restraint of ongoing retaliation, harassment imtimadation timidationmm Feb 15, 2023 $30,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Mercy Housing. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History