M C vs. John Deaton/Sam&Sons

M. C. vs. John Deaton / Sam & Sons
#2705070610A, 5649-C General Washington Dr, Alexandria, Virginia, 22312-2403 , United States
    • Claim #: 8412067
    • Filed On: Jun 15, 2020
    • Posted On: Jun 26, 2020
      • Overcharge or billing error
"John approached me three times in 2019 and asked for loans which totaled $1,400.  He said he wasn't being paid by his employer, Sam & Sons (samandsons.net).  I not only gave him the money but opened up my freezer and gave him all kinds of food as he claimed he couldn't feed his kids.  Despite texting and emailing him many times, he hasn't responded to my query as to when he can repay me.  I stopped by his house but he wouldn't answer the door. "
Additional Communication Between Claimant and John Deaton / Sam & Sons Hide
  • Jul 13, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • Sam & Sons: John Deaton showed me paychecks of $40/$50 (which I still have), saying your company wasn't paying him his rightful salary and that's why he borrowed money from me AND lots of frozen food which he said he needed to feed his sons. He said after I gave him the money that he would provide me "electrical service" for life - and he was an employee of yours at the time. Please pay me back the $1,400 I loaned him. I can show you proof that I gave it to him. Your company installed an electrical panel for me so I don't appreciate your comment/inference/insinuation that he and I had a "special relationship." It was business, but I also was concerned about a man not getting paid by his company who had kids to feed. Once the courts are open, I will pursue a lawsuit.

1. Payment due: Complete reimbursement Jun 19, 2020 $1,400.00
2. Damages: Lying and misleading me Jun 19, 2020 $25,000.00
3. Recovery of Losses: Lying and misleading me Jun 19, 2020 $25,000.00
4. Other – Copy claim to regulators Jun 19, 2020 $14.99
5. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jun 19, 2020 $14.99
6. Other – Physical delivery charges Jun 19, 2020 $16.98

There has been no response to this claim from John Deaton / Sam & Sons. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by J Petaluma On 07-09-2020
    Small Claims Court. Take your financial records showing the amount paid out, ask for expenses, and make sure you get property attached or some other guarantee of payment. John Deaton is a fool not to take care of this right away.
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 06-29-2020
    John Deaton should contact claimant to arrange payment or prepare to be taken to Small Claims Court More...