Brutally and Repeatedly Assaulted vs. Jeffrey Alan Gerlak

• Filed On: Jun 07, 2022
    • Posted On: Jun 18, 2022
      • Contract / Agreement dispute
      • Incompetence
"Breach of Contact or Theft by Conversion?

Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Convertible
Black, Two Door, Four Seater
I purchased this car at auction, have bidding screenshots, reciept for car, all items bought for it, google timelines, witness that went with me to purchase, five texts from him saying hed return my car to me, hundreds of photos, repair shop reciepts, neighbors affidavits and more and after the last of several violent assaults involving being punched, held against my will, having my family and friends harrassed, being stalked, choked, thrown, pushed, strangled near death, knocked out, bloody noses, black eyes he and his parents stole my car and my property. I am disabled and he and his family cared not about any of the pain they have caused. I am in hiding because he would not stop harrassing me. My life is horrible and he continuing his as if nothing happened. Look him up, hes a repeat offender!!"
1. Compensation: Value of my car Jun 30, 2022 $10,000.00
2. Damages: Intentional infliction of emotional distress Jun 30, 2022 $14,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Jeffrey GERLAK. This claim will remain posted until resolved