N.R. vs. Colorado Department Of Revenue

False delinquency letter made public causes job loss

N. R. vs. Colorado Department Of Revenue
Denver, Colorado, United States
    • Filed On: Oct 08, 2019
    • Posted On: Oct 19, 2019
      • Contract / Agreement dispute
      • "This feels like a scam to me."
"Tax Agent Jamie Nicolelli handed out a scathing letter of tax delinquency openly at my store at the Colorado Renaissance Festival in my absense cwhich resulted in the owner of the Ren Fest cancelling my future contracts for both CRF and Pittsburg Renaissance Festivals. This undue treatment will result in financial hardship to the tune of 40 % of my next years and 8 years future ( estimating retirement at 65) total income. Her horrible letter caused me personal and professional strife and continues to trigger my PTSD resulting from the confusion and personal shame of the first assault openly in my booth. I repeatedly have sent letters to the CO Dpt of Rev, I do not owe addtnl taxes and have tried always to comply. But since that is cleared up and I still dont have my 2 contracts back, obviously this is something else: she and Jim Paradise owner CRf and Pitts Ren Fest, were attempting to extort cash from booth people and I foiled their plan. It is the fault of Tax Agent Jamie Nicolelli for encouraging this scheme and causing my PTSD, and Jim Paradise to punish me being a whistle-blower on his city, state tax extortion and property tax fraud schemes. I want to be compensated for my emotional suffering, personal termoil and future financial hardship caused by her horribly inappropriate letter and Jim Paradise 's response to my refusing to be extorted for my taxes I do not owe."
1. Compensation: 8 years of 2 Ren Fests I am now NOT doing contracts revoked Jan 01, 2020 $160,000.00
2. Damages: Personal aggregation of PTSD Jan 01, 2020 $100,000.00
3. Pay me for my time: Extra work time costs Jan 01, 2020 $5,000.00
4. Loss of good reputation Jan 01, 2020 $100,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Colorado Department Of Revenue. This claim will remain posted until resolved