No Transaction Charge / By Chase Bank Credit Card

J. A. vs. Chase Credit Card Services
270 Park Ave Fl 12, New York, New York, 10017-7924, United States
"Chase Bank Credit Card Services, as charge my credit card for products that I did not recieve to the amount of $233.95. Chase Cardmember Services refuses to remove this bogus charge. I did not order nor receive any of the products that thier merchant makes claims to.

I have faxed, mailed, and made numerous telephone calls with proof of this non- tranaction several times to Chase Bank to support I did receive any pproducts from this comapany, to no avail. The answer and determination by Chase is that the merchat says they sent the product. This is fraud and a scam."
  • 04-24-2010 — Here is one fact that you really should consider when I contacted Chase after speaking to a Vbh* Vitamin customer service representative in May, I was made to believe I would see a charge- back in June. I went through the same process in June by contacting Vbh* Vitamins and was assured I would get the chargeback in the month of the July billing cycle. Today I am being told my by bank (Chase) of choice, and a customer for a number of years that I will be charged for merchandise I did not receive. I am very disheartened by your inability seemingly powerless to resolve and protect a long standing customer. If in fact if your department does not have the power to make this right, please direct me to the person or CEO who can make a decision to resolve this in its early stages. I would be elated to write about this story in my next and upcoming book about customer service in corporate America as a positive outcome with Chase. Here is the time line background and the chain of events surrounding this no product transaction that Vbh* Vitamins makes claims that happened. 1) In or around early April I received a voice mail from a Joe Tyler from phone number 1-888-569-2615 Extension 2046. This Joe Tyler’s message was, “Mr. Alston I am going to ship out vitamins to you within the next 48 hours if I don’t hear from you within that time.” 2) I called the number several times unable to reach this Joe Tyler at Extension 2046. I was able to leave a message in the voice mail which I did. The message was very simple, “Do not ship any vitamins to me.” 3) I reviewed my statement from Chase Bank in May where I discovered the transaction amount $233.95. 4) I contacted this company in May, explaining, I did not want nor did I receive any products from them. The service representative committed to me that I would see a chargeback to my credit card in the amount of $233.95 in the next billing cycle. 5) I discovered in June, still no chargeback to my credit card for $233.95. 6) June 17, 2010, I called Tbh*Vitamins at #888-568-2615. The message was “Your call is not allowed.” 7) June 17, 2010, I called Chase Bank Customer Service at 2:55pm to register my complaint about this company. The Chase Service Representative took my information saying that I would most likely get the chargeback on my credit card. My belief is the Customer Service Representative for Chase Bank tried the same number that I had for Vbh* Vitamins and was not successful as well at least she told me that she could not reach them also on the 888-568-2675. It appears that Tbh* Vitamins went into a waiting game of cat and mouse with giving me a sense that they were going to execute the chargeback in May, then in June trying to allow the statue and time limits to expire to their benefit. 8) Some days later a Case Bank Customer Service Representative requested that I forward information to Chase in order to complete the dispute process. 9) I am an author, therefore the address that Vbh* Vitamins supposedly sent their product to 200 Folsler Rd Apt #54 Highland, NY 12528 is a extended stay efficiency hotel that I stayed in while doing some of my Book Tours in that part of the state. 10) That address has not been used for approximately one and one half to two years prior to my cancellation notice stopping Vbh* Vitamins from shipping me more of their product. 11) I ship with UPS on a regular basis; just because they have a tracking number does not mean much. Who took the delivery of their product, and when? 12) I never ordered the product. Vbh* Vitamins shipped their product on their own without my consent, authority or approval, just because they have my personal information at their disposal. 13) Please request that they deliver to you the last date they shipped their product to me at that 200 Fosler Rd, Apt #54 Highland, NY 12528 prior to the April 25, 2010 transaction when they charged me $233.95 along with my cancellation notice almost two years ago. 14) If they indeed shipped an unauthorized product to me, the hotel most likely turned the order away andVbh* Vitamins have the product in their inventory. This is why the complete tracking record needs to be part of your investigation and discovery process. This is very clear apprehension of a desperate aggressive Mr. Joe Tyler sales person representing Vbh Vitamins being aggressive in sending out a product on behalf of Vbh*Vitamins to a factious address. Vbh* Vitamins can also call the hotel to verify my departure. There is plenty of proof, this is just the beginning. The extended stay Hotel is: Villa Baglieri telephone # (845) 883 – 7395.
1. Refund: No Product Received Oct 01, 2010 $233.95
2. Compensation: Gas, postage, faxes, inconveince Oct 01, 2010 $120.00
3. Damages: loss sleep, depression, anxiety, medication Oct 01, 2010 $1,000.00
4. 6 hours @ $15.00 Oct 01, 2010 $90.00
5. 6 hours @ $15.00 Oct 01, 2010 $90.00
6. Pay me interest $2.64
Claimant invites Chase Credit Card Services to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
1. Refund: Chargeback Oct 01, 2010 $500.00

There has been no response to this claim from Chase Credit Card Services. This claim will remain posted until resolved