R.W. vs. Cadillac

R. W. vs. Cadillac (Headquarters)
PO Box 33169, Detroit, Michigan, 48232-5169, United States
"This is a formal complaint about your service, I own a 2014 Cadillac and the CUE Infotainment system doesn't work. I called the Cue service center and took the car to my local dealer, Their response is that the touch glass needs to be replaced with a refurbished glass. They said that the part is on national back order which means I could wait for months or years before they get a part to refurbish and I can continue to enjoy my vehicle.
Cadillac service as always been top notch, and this is not the kind of service I have come to expect from Cadillac. This is not what I want to talk about when people ask me how is your Cadillac and their service, I also whent on YouTube and other web sites and found that this is a prevelent problem with the CUE for many of your customers.
The best solution for me and others is that you to call my local Cadillac dealer in Temecula California and authorize them to replace my entire CUE system. immediately.
Your prompt attention is greatly appreciated"
Claimant invites Cadillac (Headquarters) to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Oct 22, 2016 $7.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Cadillac (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved