Paula Sigley vs. West Virginia State Police

Harassing, and Discriminating actions toward me, and my family by the West Virginia State Police Officer's, and lieutenant Weaver.

P. S. vs. West Virginia State Police
320 Lafayette St, Fairmont, West Virginia, 26554-3543, United States
Amount Involved: $599,999.94
Complaint(s): Civil rights violation
    • Filed On: Jun 11, 2021
    • Posted On: Jul 03, 2021
      • Civil rights violation
"The West Virginia State Police Officer's has denied me, and my family with proper help concerning the ongoings trespassing, and ongoings problems with our neighbors, and the West Virginia State Police lieutenant Weaver has been notified multiple times about the ongoings harassments actions that the West Virginia State Police Officer's has been doing to me, and my family, and lieutenant Weaver also have been notified multiple times about the West Virginia State Police Officer's denying me, and my family with proper help from the West Virginia State Police Officer's but lieutenant Weaver never did his job properly in resolving this ongoings harassments actions by the West Virginia State Police Officer's, and it's still continues on by the West Virginia State Police Officer's harassing, and Discrimination actions by the West Virginia State Police Officer's, and lieutenant Weaver."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and West Virginia State Police Hide
  • Jun 11, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • The West Virginia State Police Officer harassed my brother when he was at a establishment below my house to pickup chips, and soda's, and my brother started to Walk back up the road with the items back to our house, and a West Virginia State Police Officer pulled up beside of my brother, and started to harass him, and then told my brother that he couldn't walk back down this side of the road again because it's is a none public road, and our neighbors didn't want him walking back down this side of the road, and my brother was so upset about this West Virginia State Police Officer actions that he has done to him, and the road below my house is a public highway
    because the highway is George Washington Highway, and I have checked with the West Virginia Department of Highway, and they said that the highway was indeed a public highway, and you can travel that highway in any means necessary to travel on that highway even walking on this highway, and that the West Virginia State Police Officer was overstepping his boundaries as a Law Enforcement Officer.

• Jun 22, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I have notified the Kingwood WV State Police Office,and spoken with Trooper Morris,and tried to get this claim resolved but Trooper Morris was not helpful in resolving this issues,and apparently Trooper Morris Lack's in Communication Skills because of Trooper Morris actions that he has done to me while I was trying to explain to Trooper Morris about a resolution, or a resolve-ment concerning this matter.

1. Discriminating Actions from the Kingwood WV State Police,and Lieutenant Weaver. Jul 06, 2021 $99,999.99
2. Denying me,and my family with proper help from the Kingwood Wv State Police,and Lieutenant Weaver. Jul 06, 2021 $99,999.99
3. Harassment from the Kingwood WV State Police Officer's,and Lieutenant Weaver. Jul 06, 2021 $99,999.99
4. Causing me,and my family with server emotional Stress damages,and Depression damages caused by the Kingwood WV State Police Officer's,and Lieutenant Weaver Jul 06, 2021 $99,999.99
5. Taking,and filing Falsely acclaimed accusations,and charges on me,and my family from our neighbors. Jul 06, 2021 $99,999.99
6. Overstepping their Boundaries as Law Enforcement Officer's with me,and my family Jul 06, 2021 $99,999.99

There has been no response to this claim from West Virginia State Police. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History