Margo Moseman vs. Wen By Chaz Dean

M. M. vs. Wen By Chaz Dean
3340 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 3055, Santa Monica, California, 90405-3268, United States
    • Filed On: Jul 06, 2016
    • Posted On: Jul 17, 2016
      • Failure to disclose facts
"I purchased the Wen hair cre product line used it for a month. My hair started falling out. Now it will not stop falling out and is so thin and short. I have never had thin short hair and. Look at my hair everyday in the mirror and see how it is becoming worse and worse and. Just cry. The products left me with a huge hole in my scalp that is still healing to this day. I have suffered so much pain and suffering and stress and loss of self esteem from this I hate myself and the way I look because of these products that were suppose to be so great for you they had Allisa Milano and Conny Selic advertising for them and they were all lies."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Wen By Chaz Dean Hide
  • Aug 31, 2016, Claiming party added:
  • After filing this claim two different representatives from Wen By Chaz Dean tried calling me to see how I was liking the product. Really.

• Sep 01, 2016, Wen By Chaz Dean (responding party) added:
  • Thank you for your reply, Margo. We understand that a member of our Customer Specialists Team attempted to reach you on July 13, 2016 and July 14, 2016 to ensure your concerns have been resolved but unfortunately, we were unable to reach you. If you would please call us directly, we will be happy to help with any questions and concerns you may still have. We look forward to assisting you. Thank you. -Michelle, WEN Hair Care

1. Compensation: Punitive damages Jul 21, 2016 $2,500.00
2. Damages: For hair loss and damage to scalp Jul 21, 2016 $6,000.00
3. Recovery of Losses: It is hard to put a value on my hair loss and damage and scalp damage how long it will take to get it back Jul 21, 2016 $15,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from Wen By Chaz Dean. This claim will remain posted until resolved