Connie Wilinski vs. Walmart Store In Gulf Shores Alabama

C. W. vs. Walmart (Headquarters)
702 SW 8th St, Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716-6209, United States
    • Filed On: Feb 06, 2021
    • Posted On: Feb 17, 2021
      • Overcharge or billing error
      • "This feels like a scam to me."
"Walmart Store In Gulf Shores Alabama
170 E. Fort Morgan rd
Gulf Shores, AL, 36542

On January 24 I was overcharged for one item in the amount of 54 dollars. I recognized it immediately upon getting my receipt and was told to go to the service desk. Once there I was told they had no idea what the item was and said it would be refunded. The following day I saw the credit so thought nothing about it. However the day after I saw that that credit had disappeared from my account. I went to Walmart and was told it would take 7 to 10 days for me to get my refund. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and 53 dollars is a lot of money to me at times in the month. I don’t see why they can’t give me my money especially when they don’t even recognize the item. I came to you several years ago with a problem and you helped me solve it. I am hoping you can help me again. I am thankful I did not need a refill on my insulin at this time as I would not have had the money for it. I am not proud of the fact that I only have social security to live on. However I am happy that I am able to. I just think that a huge company like Walmart should not be able to withhold my money for two weeks. I have misplaced the receipt but I have a picture of it and one of the credit I received that was taken away from my statement. I realize this is not a lot of money and would not be important to most people. It does cause me to wonder how often things like this happen and never get reported. It seems strange to me the item was credited to my account one day and taken away the next. What if I had not taken the pictures and just thrown away the receipt. Would they have just kept my money? I have to think so since they still have it. Thank you Connie Wilinski."
1. Refund: Purchase Feb 06, 2021 $58.84

There has been no response to this claim from Walmart (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved