H.V. vs. South Chicago Dodge 7340 S Western

H. V. vs. South Chicago Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
7340 S. Western Ave., Chicago, Illinois, 60636, United States
"On May 22, 2020, I purchased a 2019 Chrysler 300.  3 weeks later had to take back car for an oil change on 5/29/20.  3 weeks later 6/18/2020 had to take car back in brakes to be checked - they were going to charge me, but I didn't have the money.  So, I brought it back 2 weeks later 7/27/2020 to find out all my rotors and pads were all worn down.  my front rotors were warped and pads ruined.  When i first bought my car, I hadnt even made my first payment and when I brought it in the second time I didnt even make make the second payment yet.  On 8/19/2020, I talked to a representative to cancel my bumper to bumper insurance and he told me the manager, Mr. Lewis, should have taken care of it without question.  When I told them what was going on, they told me,"I was on my own and I woujld have to take care of it."  Leaving me with a $900 repair bill.  My agent told me the brakes should have been covered.  However, the managers conveniently informed me that after 30 days they aren't covered. I paid $22,000.00 for this car.  I bought a lemon.  I believe this car wasn't even inspected for the road or for safety becuase clearly, they didn't care.  I thought it was a federal law for dealers TO SELL UNSAFE CARS! the dealer did inspect my car and found the brakes were bad."
  • 05-29-2020 — Oil Change
5. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: brakes Aug 24, 2020 $700.00
6. Other – Copy claim to regulators Aug 24, 2020 $14.99
7. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 24, 2020 $14.99
8. Other – Physical delivery charges Aug 24, 2020 $4.99
Claimant invites South Chicago Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from South Chicago Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. This claim will remain posted until resolved