P.F. vs. Sears Puyallup Wa

Terrible Customer Service and bait & switch

P. F. vs. Sears (Headquarters)
3333 Beverly Rd - B6-258B, Hoffman Estates, Illinois, 60179-0002, United States
"I ordered a fridge from the Sears store in Puyallup, WA Store on 9/3/2016. The fridge I wanted had a delivery date of 30 days out and I needed a fridge with in 24-48hrs. I then went with a different fridge paying more then I initially wanted to. I was given a delivery date of 9/6/2016. I received a text on 9/5/16 stating my delivery would be between 11am - 1pm on 9/6/16. I took the day off work to receive delivery. On the morning of 9/6/16 at 8am I received a text stating my delivery had been moved to 9/15/16. I called the delivery dept and spoke with Anna who stated the fridge did not come in on shipment. I asked her why I had been promised a delivery date if they didn't even have the fridge in stock. She said she did not know. I then called the Sears store and tried to speak to a manager. The customer service number no one would p/u. I left 2 voice messages and left 4 messages with different departments within the store to have a manager call me. I never received a call. On 9/7/16 I spoke with the delivery dept again and tried to get a manager no one called me back. I again tried the Puyallup store 4 times leaving 4 messages and never received a call back. That evening I called the Tacoma Mall Sears store and spoke with a Manager Josh and I explained that I wanted to talk to the district manager. He said he couldn't give me his number but he would get a message to him. I never received a call back from the district manager but the delivery dept manager Jason did call on 9/8/16 and he told me that the fridge I ordered had been damaged. So I asked him how it could have been damaged if they didn't receive the delivery like I was told by Anna. He had no idea whom Anna was. I then at this point called the Sears escalation department and started a claim for this complaint. I then tried to reach the Puyallup store again leaving 4 more voice messages with various departments and didn't receive a call back until around 3pm. I received a call from Dale whom he said he was department manager and said if I were to come in they could do a product exchange and that my fridge would be delivered the next day. I went to the Puyallup store and Dale was not a manager he was just a sales person who had no authority to exchange anything. He wanted me to upgrade to a different fridge. I then asked for a manager, there was a dept manager on duty who came over and said that if I upgraded to a fridge that was $150 more he would take $75 off. This really was not acceptable and this was not the fridge I wanted but I needed a fridge so I agreed. After almost 2 hrs then with Dale, he could not complete this transaction because it was made on my husbands Sears card and without him there they could not refund me my money. At this point I was beyond upset. I demanded a refund receipt and had to cancel the whole order and go to another store to get a fridge which I picked up that day.

On 9/15/16 I called the escalation department to find out why I had not been notified and was told my claim was closed as I canceled my order. I told him that this did not take care of the problem and that I wanted to talk to a manager about this situation. Kevin told me on behalf of Sears he was sorry but this claim was closed and there wasn't anything he could do."
  • 09-03-2016 — ordered fridge w/delivery date of 9/6/16
  • 09-05-2016 — received text for delivery confirmation of 9/6/16 11-1
  • 09-06-2016 — recieved text that delivery had been delayed
  • 09-06-2016 — spoke with delivery asked for manager
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Sears (Headquarters) Hide
  • Sep 26, 2016, Claiming party added:
  • You have missed the whole point of this complaint. I have bought all my appliances from sears over the years but no more. You have lost a good customer and I will let my family and friends know of this poor customer service.

Claimant invites Sears (Headquarters) to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Oct 01, 2016 $7.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Sears (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved