G.S. vs. Paypal, Inc

2211 N First St, San Jose, California, 95131-2021, United States
Amount Involved: $170.00
    • Filed On: Aug 11, 2019
    • Posted On: Aug 22, 2019
"I have more than one issue with PayPal. Back in May I attempted to use my Visa card for a purchase
from a company called Fly Away. A flight Sim. This company sent PayPal my card #. I cancelled the order
immediatly but was charged two times for an item I never received. Fly Away has made no effort to help
as I requested same with PayPal the amount total was $26.80. #2 On 7-15 on my bank statement I was
charged $13.00 by 1c freeshipping who i've never heard of, I found that PayPal gave them my Card #. #3
again on 7-15, PayPal experttradi chargerd my Visa $15.23 I've given them no order. I looked them up
on PayPal fraud department 1.053 complaints.

Update 8/30/19:

Companies House Registration is parent to RBFTP Networks LTd. Both in U.K. Companieshouse.gov./go/register. Include them in the mailing. Quote me I've never contacted RBFTP Networks for any reason and believe PayPal set me up as a customer with a payment schedule. Also, I think this problem for me and time consumed is worth more than I originally stipulated. I think now I would like $700.00.
"
5. Other – Physical delivery charges Aug 26, 2019 $4.99
Awaiting response from Party
Brady Blair commented
Brady Blair (Comment):
"Claimant should receive full refund, plus damages to privacy and misappropriation of ACH data, physical address violation, refer case to audit for FTC CFPB investigation in data. Pattern match and report frequency of; cross-section data with COPPA.

Claimant time amount should not be included as a visible number (if an attorney happened to experience this problem, $500x2hr, why not have Justin Bieber file claims to get his hourly rate, too). Conversely, a child enthusiast playing an air traffic controller game has a hourly time of, what? a few cents, in a first world country? My point is that Claimant(s) who are victim to systematic failures of major financial institutions, data guardians (or theoretically as a responsibility of corporations like the defendant's), and other tier 1 corporations MUST operate at a higher standard #Bcorps"
 (3 months ago)

There has been no response to this claim from Paypal, Inc. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Anne Drummond On 09-11-2019
    A senior account executive needs to go through charges with claimant and address all concerns More...