P&J Landscaping INC-Dispute-#5017569

H. L. vs. P&J Landscaping Inc
1548 Kwis Ave ( P&J Landscaping INC ), Hacienda Heights, California, 91745, United States
Amount Involved: $120.00
Complaint(s): Fill like rippof
    • Filed On: Jun 02, 2012
    • Posted On: Jun 13, 2012
      • Fill like rippof
"I gave the little Job for 2 Rainbird 100-ASVF Residential Anti-Siphon Sprinkler Valve
I paid $200.00 material and Service fee, But later, I foud he over charged Service

I found material Each Siphon $ 19.75, Schuld be $80.00 & &90.00 is right price material is $45.00 & labor $40.00, But he collect $200.00 Cash. 4-5-20012

So I send over charged amount refunded for me, But he is not respond, I am a 75 years old Senior citizen, That why I complain, Who Licensed contractor tust give the Job.

His Company name is P&J Landscaping INC, License No. Landscape # 582858.
His name is Peter Yoo, Located 1548 Kwis Ave, Hacienda Hight, CA. 91745
Tell : 626-482-6800 Cell : 626-333-8899

Please take care my complaint, how can trust licensed business people

Sincerely
Hong Soon Lee
991, South Wynnewood Drive, Diamond Bar, CA. 91765"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and P&J Landscaping Inc Hide
  • Jun 06, 2012, () added:
  • Dear Mr. Lee
    First of all, I am really sorry for this incident.
    I would like to explain what had happened.
    Mr. Lee asked me for an emergency service due to a sprinkler valve failure. He seemed to have the leakage problem in his backyard.
    At first, I refused his service call since I was in the middle of my job and I did not want to drive another 15 miles just to change a sprinkler valve. But I changed my mind since he was so pleased. When I got to his house, I noticed that he tried to replace sprinkler valve by himself and water was all over his hill side. He asked me to replace valve, one that he already brought from somewhere. And I replaced for him.
    Next day, he called me again to fix other sprinklers. I replaced two valves.
    And I charged him total of $200-.
    I did not over charge you Mr. Lee.

Dear Mr. Lee
    I charged you $60 for an emergency service call which you agreed over the phone.
    I charged you $40 for replace sprinkler, one that you brought. My labor only.
    I charged you $60 for each sprinkler valve. $40 for labor and $20 for parts.
    $60 x 2 valves= $120-
    Total $60+$40+$120= $220-
    I gave you $20 discounts sir.
    I do not know why I am writing this letter in the middle of night……
    Mr. Lee
    Hope you understand this.

1. Refund: $200.00 Jun 17, 2012 $120.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jun 17, 2012 $7.95

There has been no response to this claim from P&J Landscaping INC. This claim will remain posted until resolved