MYMPOWERCARD-Dispute-#1889920

B. K. vs. Mympowercard
    • Filed On: Oct 02, 2012
    • Posted On: Oct 13, 2012
"ON 08/30/12 I LOADED $95.00 DOLLARS ON MY CARD I LOST MY CARD ON 09/07/12 I NEVER USED THE CARD SINCE LOADING IT I AM A DIABETIC SO I HAD THE CARD IN A PLASTIC CASE WITH THE PIN# WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER WHEN I CALL I GOT A RECORDING TO LEAVE A MESSGE TWICE I LEFT A MESSAGE THEN I EMAIL THEM FINALLY AFTER ALL OF THAT I GOT A CALL FROM THEM AND SHE SAID IT LOOKS LIKE SOME USED YOUR CARD I WILL PUT A BLOCK ON IT THEN I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL HAVE TO CALL THE COMPANY THAT BILLED THE CARD TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND I TOLD HER THEY'RE NOT GONNA GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK SO SHE PUT ME ON HOLD 4 15MINS WHILE SHE SPOKE TO A SUPERVISOR THEN CAME BACK ON THE PHONE N SAID THEY'RE HAVING A PROBLEM BRING UP THE CLAIM FORM THEY WILL CALL ME BACK N I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM SINCE OR SENT A NOTICE IN THE MAIL."
Message from Claimant: MY MONEY BACK $95.00
1. REFUND Oct 18, 2012 $95.00

There has been no response to this claim from MYMPOWERCARD. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History