🙈🙊 vs. Kansas Turnpike Authority

A. S. vs. Kansas Turnpike Authority
9401 E Kellogg, Wichita, KS 67207, 3939 Sw Topeka Blvd, Topeka, Kansas, 66609-1240, United States
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Jul 01, 2018
    • Posted On: Jul 12, 2018
      • Public nuisance
      • Unnecessary or excessive regulation
      • Civil rights violation
"They are not allowing me use my credit card or debit card at the tolls ! It’s bad enough that I have to pay while I am traveling by myself to a destination ! The tolls have gone significantly up ! One toll charged me $23.00 for me being on it for 45 minutes? I was supposed to get off before but missed my exit. . As a single women I don’t want to carry around cash ! I can transfer my money ! If someone steals ! My card ! On my phone ! It’s inconvenient ! And as a citizen I should have any options of paying while I am traveling ! They take advantage when they send you tickets ! And try to say you have not paid any when you are confused because there are giving you to many ! When you realize you have paid a couple that they say you have not paid at all ! I don’t appreciate taking advantage of people ! I think that charging $23 is excessive - there are other things people need to use there money for ! Traveling flat tires ! And gas ! ! I feel like having 50 plus tickets after 1 trip ! Is completely ! The kind of lifestyle I don’t want to be apart of ! It was only recent that they said they would not accept my debit or credit card ! Most importantly I recycle ! I need any BILLs to be sent to my email ! I can’t keep up with this paper bull ! It’s confusing to me ! When I am traveling ! For work! Or I have enough stress going on, I can’t add more petty problems ! I don’t need extra meaningless busy work ! I am really upset an I believe there was a notice to garnish ! My account ! This isn’t a one sided life ! Then tell them not to lie and double charge after I have paid ! I have no problem paying what I owe ! Don’t take advantage of people when u know they have a few to pay and then steal on top of that ! That seems to be the consensus going on! I don’t have people ! Informing me that now tolls are suddenly just cash ! So I don’t appreciate these surprised ! If there is a payment do ! At some point the government toll agency needs to deal with the fact that citizens should have options ! On how they need to pay! Already no one has been saying how it’s rediculous that the charges are to high ! Fine no one is going to speak up ! Give me the option on how I can pay for my convenience ! I don’t need to be harassed by some stranger trying to make it look like I don’t want to pay when they are confusing me ! And not telling me the few that I paid ! Already ! I called all the numbers and everyone said you didn’t pay us ! And sure enoug it’s on my bank statement that I paid someone ! Already ! They have to many toll companies and then they link it to collections ! And this is completely absurd !"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Kansas Turnpike Authority Hide
  • Jul 10, 2018, Kansas Turnpike Authority (responding party) added:
  • We have reached out directly to this customer. At this time, we have not received the required information to be able to help. Required information to research this request includes: date of travel, license plate of vehicle driven and who/when she paid ($23). Until we receive additional information, we are unable to assist this customer.

1. Pay me for my time: 5 hour for 40 an hour ? Jul 10, 2018 $0.00
2. How long is it going to take ! Stop hazing me ! When I call and say I paid ! It says on my bank statement ! Jul 10, 2018 $0.00

There has been no response to this claim from Kansas Turnpike Authority. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 07-24-2018
    Claimant should get a K-Tag, KANSAS TURNPIKE AUTHORITY should waive some tolls to help out More...