Disappointed customer vs. Healthy Homes 365 And Premium Home Efficiency

G. S. vs. Healthy Homes 365 And Premium Home Efficiency
HH365: 709 N. Glenville Dr. Ste. #100 Richardson, TX 75081, Phe: 10840 Sandan Dr Ste A, Dallas, Texas, 75238, United States
Amount Involved: $12,246.00
Complaint(s): Problem with a product
    • Filed On: Mar 06, 2022
    • Posted On: Mar 17, 2022
      • Problem with a product
"TWO COMPANIES INVOLVED
#1 Healthy Homes 365, 709 N. Glen I'll Dr. Unit 100 Richardson, TX 75081 469 640-6892
Product #1 Kool Blue Treatment: injected into to air conditioning fan on 06-26-21 and on 08-07-21 fan went out cost $525.00 with Air conditioning company.Was promise a refund by PHE never received.
Product #2 insulation claming NASA TECHNOLOGY to keep heat out, installed in attic.From the beginnings I thought it was holding in the heat not repelling, WAS TOLD BY PHE (authorized dealer for Healthy Homes 365) would reduce heat, therefore saving on electric bill. When the fan went out I was left for three days without air conditioning (weekend, from Saturday morning to Monday night). The insulation was to keep the temperature down I believe they said by 75%. For the three days without air conditioning my temperatures were anywhere from 95 to 120 in my home during that weekend. Why didn't the insulation work? I had to wet towels and freeze them to keep from having a heat stroke. I asked for a complete refund and was refused by Premium Home Effficiency( Second company).
Product #3 EPS-365 system. Eco Probiotic System to keep allergies to a medium and dust down. My allergies have not changed and the dust is the same. After you signed the contract and install, then they tell you that you have to keep the air conditioner or fan or heating system on two to three days a week so the liquid juice they called it can go through the ducts. I live in the desert and I do not use the heater or fan in the winter time and now my electricity bill has gone up. $145.00 in June to $220.00 in July, 21, not including winters bill.For all three products I paid $11, 721 and $525.00 for fan going out a total of $12, 246.00.

5-18-20 Wyoming Attorney General settled with Healthy Homes 365.
Healthy Home 365 settled out of court and paid the state of Wyoming $45,000 and is not allowed to sell their products in Wyoming.

Company #2 Premium Home Efficiency - Authorized dealer, 10840 Sandan Dr. ste A Dallas, Texas 866 480-4420 they Bought product from Healty Home 365- did sales, installation and maintenance:
#1 Product installed 06-26-2021 in about a month I could tell the insulation was not working, again it felt like it was holding in the heat not repelling it. My electric bill in 6-21 went from $145.00 to after installation for July to $220.00. Robbie told me well it could be from anything. I informed Robbie Wright that the products didn't work and wanted them taken out and a full refund and he said no.
on 08-07-21 the fan went out and cost me approximately $525.00 and Robbie Wright from Premium promised to reimburse me multiple times for the fan and send a team out to inspect fan to date never has.
#2 Maintenance- After the install not sure of date they sent a team out to inspect everything and discover that the EPS had used a years worth of liquid in a very short time. They told me I needed a new machine. A second team came out and said it was just the programming. I asked if in three months they could come out and make sure it was just programming. They never came and I asked multiple times. The system does not work like they promise, my electric bill went up from turning on the fan where I never used before. My allergies and the dust are the same never improved. When I asked about the allergies they said oh that's probably from going outside. Really
#3 I reported Premium to the BBB
Case #91633952
on 1-13-22. They never responded to them. Once they informed Robbie Wright of the complaint he calls me up and calls me a liar about four times. I asked what I lied about and he said we don't do windows. I said ok you don't do windows. I asked again and he couldn't tell me there was another lie. He threatened to sue me. Then in a second breath he promised to refund me for the fan and send out a team. This is March and he still didn't do it.
Premium Home Efficiently left out allot of details that should of been disclosed before contract was signed.
i want the products removed and a full refund plus for the air conditioning fan.

Premium Home Efficiency broke the contract agreement , did not disclose information or I would not brought. They give a Life Time Warranty but failed to honor it."
  • 06-26-2021 — Products installed
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Healthy Homes 365 And Premium Home Efficiency Hide
  • Mar 13, 2022, Claiming party added:
  • Healthy Home 365 email: Healthy Home 365.com

Premium Home Efficiently email: premiumhomeefficiency.com

• Mar 30, 2022, Claiming party added:
  • Per Raymond Covert he wanted to see the contract. Attached is the contrac ans copy of Electric bill

1. Refund: Healthy Home 365 EPS SYSTEM, INSULATION Mar 31, 2022 $11,721.00
2. Refund: Kool Blue- causing air conditioning fan to go out. Aug 07, 2021 $525.00
3. Other – Copy claim to regulators Aug 07, 2021 $14.99
4. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 07, 2021 $14.99
5. Other – Physical delivery charges Aug 07, 2021 $9.98
Raymond Covert commented
Raymond Covert (Comment):
"Do You have the invoices or agreements signed by you and HealthyHome365? Can you fax or email for further response and assistance? Look forward to assisting."
 (3 months ago)
Claimant commented
Claimant: (Comment):
"Premium Home Efficiency should refund. On March 17, 2022 he contacted me and again he offered the $525.00 and send a crew out to check the equipment. I told him I wanted a full refund and he said he would talk to his partner. Well again he lied. That same day he contacted BBB where I filed a claim in January and he never answered, they are not even credited with BBB with a rating of D , and tried to discredit me and denied everything.
UNBELIEVABLE. I will send a copy of the contract by email."
 (3 months ago)

There has been no response to this claim from Healthy Homes 365 And Premium Home Efficiency. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 04-08-2022
    In my opinion you should take both companies to Small Claims Court in Texas More...