My Claim vs. Fusion Dental, Eldersburg Md

M. O. vs. Fusion Dental, Eldersburg Md
5959 Exchange Dr Ste 116, Eldersburg, Maryland, 21784-9255 , United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
Complaint(s): Denial of Care
"I went to see about getting dentures, and a Dr Che came in and I explained my past trauma with my teeth being knocked out by a push down the stairs onto concrete. When my second teeth came in they were rotted because of what happened to me at age 3. For some state law I as not able to get caps for my teeth until I was 16. (Massachusetts law). I had innumerable dentures but only one ever fit. Unfortunately, my dog chewed the only one pair I could ever wear. I have been without teeth for about 6 years now. It destroys your self esteem and is hard to live and eat this way. I got the Stimulus check and was going to see about getting a new set.All she did was look in my mouth and tell me I needed a Specialist. I got a bill for $350.00 for this. When I wrote her a letter she reduced my bill to $250.00. I called them and they said they would reduce this down  to $150.00 for a consultation. I told her this is ridiculous as she didn't do anything. I don't feel I owe her anything as she did nothing."
Claimant invites Fusion Dental, Eldersburg MD to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jan 22, 2021 $14.99
Cash total : TBD
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

"Upon review of your account, the dentist did provide a comprehensive exam and came to the conclusion that ethically she was not going to be able to adequately provide you the care needed. She referred you to a specialist, as she discussed with you at the exam. We have already reduced your out of pocket expense several times, and we are only holding you liable for the $105 for the exam visit, as shared with you on the phone most recently."

This claim will remain posted until resolved.

Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)