My Claim vs. Fischer roofing Dispute

D. M. vs. Fischer Roofing
5931 Summerdale Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19149-3626, United States
"on June 18.2012 Fischer roofing was paid to put a brand new roof on my property 2115 S Simpson st. The roof started leaking again 6 month later. Fischer was called on 12/29/12 and the receptionist stated that a roofer would go out on 12/31/12. In March of 2014 my laundry room started leaking again. Fischer was called on April 1, 2014 the receptionist stated that some would go out. it was raining the day that they were suppose to go out. i called and asked was someone still going to come out and she stated no that she was going to call after they saw the weather. I never received a call. I called again and the receptionist again stated again that she would call me back. I called for the whole month of April and did not receive a phone call to address this issue. On April 30, 2014 I called and the receptionist Heather stated that here Manager would give me call when she came in on May 1, 2014. She stated that she would be in around 11:00am. I did not receive a call so I called around 1:30pm. I finally got to speak with Nina. Nina then states to me that my contract was voided because of stop payment. I state to her that she was paid. She then states that there is a $600 unpaid balance of some extra work that was suppose to be done. i don't know what that work was but I feel that that work that they were paid for was not done correctly because if it was i would not have water running in my house like I'm outside. Miss Nina asked me to have my husband call her because he sent her some email of the job that was not done. He spoke with Nina. He called back and asked me to call Nina and give her my Email address. I called Nina and gave her the email address and fax number so that she can email the what documents she had and to fax the invoice. Today is May 5, 2014 and I still haven't heard from Nina. I called at 12:00pm and Heather stated that she was on the phone and she would get her to call me back when she gets off the phone."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Fischer Roofing Hide
  • May 20, 2014, Fischer Roofing (responding party) added:
  • There is an unpaid balance on Mrs. McCoy's Contract. This guarantee does not take effect until all payments an other obligations, according to the contract have been fulfilled by the customer.

Sincerely,

Fischer Contractor's

• May 29, 2014, Claiming party added:
  • I did not know about any unpaid payments until May 1, 2014. If there was an unpaid balance why was I not notified. I complained for over a month. To get this so called information. I would think if there was an unpaid balance they would contact me to try to get what ever money is owed to them, not tell me that my contract is voided 2 years later.

Claimant invites Fischer Roofing to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost May 20, 2014 $7.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Fischer Roofing. This claim will remain posted until resolved