A. Delores Wilson vs. Citi Cards P.O Box70166 Philldelphia, Pa 19176 0166

A. W. vs. Citicards N.A.
P.O. Box 6500, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 57117, United States
"My citi cards ending in 6995 is billing me $35 that they say is past due but I paid it April 9,2020 and I have proof.  They also charged me $29 late fee.  I can not speak with a real person so as to discuss this.  I wrote them a letter and sent them a check for $266.23 to pay off my account.  Mailed 5/20/20.  Their phone # is 1 800950 5114my phone # is 770-537-4809"
  • 03-12-2020 — statement date
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Citicards N.A. Hide
  • May 26, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • Im not sure what you want me to do now.? I did receive an email from Citi Cards thanking me for My $266.23 [payment. on 5/26/2020

• May 26, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • I would like a cash settlement from Citi Cards for all of the trouble they have caused.

• Jun 07, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • on June 6, 2020 Citi cards sent me a letter and another statement. I could not make heads or tails out of the statement. Citi® ThankYou® Card
    25%
    More Points Into 2021From: April Delores Wilson

I filed a complaint against Citi Card because I had issues with my bill. I was unable to speak to a human. I wrote and told them and they have sent me another bill?! I can’t make heads or tails out of this bill. I still need your help.
    Enclosed is a copy of the bill.
    Please HELP me.

Thanks,
    A. Delores Wilson

With Citi® Priority Package Including
    1.40%
    APY on Citi® Accelerate Savings. Select Markets Only.

CREDIT CARD
    Minimum due $0.00
    Due June 09, 2020
    Late Payment Warning
    Flex Pay: View Eligible Purchases
    Get all ATM fees refunded when you open a High-Yield Checking Account.
    Credit card image from citi
    Last Statement Balance
    $0.00
    Minimum due $0.00
    Due June 09, 2020
    This account is closed. For further assistance, please visit our Contact Us page.
    Get the Most From Your Cards
    Citi ThankYou® Preferred-6995
    Help Keep Your Identity Safe
    With ID Theft Protection by Mastercard.® Enroll for free, and receive alerts if suspicious activity is found.
    Citi ThankYou® Preferred-6995
    Earn 1.40% APY On Your Savings

Claimant invites CitiCards N.A. to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Physical delivery charges Jun 05, 2020 $4.99
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jun 05, 2020 $14.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from CitiCards N.A.. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 06-29-2020
    Report Citibank to the CFPB More...