P.A. vs. Amazon.Com (Headquarters), Jeff Bezos, Ceo

P. A. vs. Amazon.Com (Headquarters)
PO Box 81226, Seattle, Washington, 98108-1226, United States
"I bought an iPad online as a gift for a friend in CA. Amazon site encouraged me to purchase two other items for protecting the pad. I purchased them also. Then Amazon offered credit for this purchase. I accepted.
My friend in CA said the three items would not match. I
I advised him to put the items in the same box delivered by Amazon and call the same delivery agency, ups, to pick it up.
Then I completed the return form provided by Amazon and emailed it back.
Since, Amazon and its associate, Synphony Bank, request payment.

On numerous occasions I have called Amazon and discussed the matter. My question has been whether the items were lost. They promised to enquire and let me know. They never did.
Then I proposed to pay for them if Amazon would mail them to me in MD. They did not.

Recently I asked my bank to refinance my house so I can remodel an apartment and move out of my house. I am 83 and partially blind. I need an apartment with disability facilities. Banks turned me down claiming poor credibility. After enquiring it showed that Amazon has recorded claim, untruthful business practice."
Claimant invites Amazon.Com (Headquarters) to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Amazon.Com (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Sophie Blythe On 05-14-2018
    Consumer should track return and then check accounts for items credit More...