ALL AMERICAN TIRE,LLC - KINGMAN,AZ Dispute

E. M. vs. All American Tire Llc - Kingman,Az
1182 W Beale St, Kingman, Arizona, 86401-5431, United States
    • Filed On: Jun 30, 2014
    • Posted On: Jul 11, 2014
"Travelling north on Rte 93 out of Kingman in our Itasca/Navion RV we were flagged down by a motorist who told us one of our 4 rear tires was dangerously wobbling. This motorist offered to lead us back to Kingman to a tire service center. This we did only to discover he, Bob Boke, worked for this company and declared we needed to replace all 6 tires due to belts breaking down.He said the tires were cheap and inferior. I challenged him and told them these tires had less than 4000 miles on them. Bob said that with the belts breaking down we could easily have a blow-out causing damage to the RV and stranding us in the desert with little chance of services. As out-of-staters from NC this seemed a possibility.

Because of these scare tactics, I agreed to replace all 6 tires as Bob indicated if one tire was breaking down the others would also. The total charge was $2,779.70 for 6 Starfire SF510LT size LT225/775R16. Also, a hub cap was poorly installed and was lost shortly after our stop at ALL AMERICAN TIRE.

Due to the fact that our tires had low mileage and while driving I felt no imbalance from a wobble I now feel I was scammed. Additionally, the fact that the person who flagged us down, took us to his work, and pressured /scared me into a large unnecessary purchase
leads me to think fraud. We hope you can help us reclaim our expense in this sad matter. Please advise."
1. Refund: unnecessary tire replacement Jul 15, 2014 $1,500.00
1. Refund: unnecessary tire replacement Jul 15, 2014 $1,500.00

There has been no response to this claim from ALL AMERICAN TIRE LLC - KINGMAN,AZ. This claim will remain posted until resolved