V.K. vs. Vehicle Service Center,6789 Quail Hill Pkwy,Suite 720, Irvine, Calif

V. K. vs. Vehicle Service Center - Vehicle Protection Specialists
6789 Quail Hill Pkwy #720, Irvine, California, 92603, United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
Complaint(s): Other
"Feb. 7th, I got a phone call from Jennifer Dauglash explaining their vehicle extended warranty service. It sounded good & she said I had 30 days to cancel. I gave her all the info she needed, including my debit card info. I went online to check them out, only to find major negative comments from BBB and other clients. I called to cancel & got the run-around. This guy said to wait til I got their pamphlet of information. It came a week later. Today, I tried again. I felt like I was talking to a brick wall for several minutes & finally yelled at him. He said if I was looking in the right place online, I would only see positive comments. He was even going to lower the price to $72/month. I just want it stopped before it starts or I'll never get out from under this mess."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Vehicle Service Center - Vehicle Protection Specialists Hide
  • Mar 11, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • They were going to bill me 30 days from the original phone call. I tried calling them , one last time, and got the same runaround from the same guy. I cancelled my debit card. Got a phone call with a message to call them back, but didn't.

• Mar 25, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • I cancelled my debit card right before the 30 days were up

Claimant invites Vehicle Service Center - Vehicle Protection Specialists to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Mar 08, 2017 $7.99
Cash total : TBD
Awaiting response from Party
Kevin Baer commented
Kevin Baer (Comment):
"These people ripped us off yesterday and now can t talk
With us you only get 30 days so they avoid us.put them in jail soon please"
 (2 years ago)
Kevin Baer commented
Kevin Baer (Comment):
"These people ripped us off yesterday and now can t talk
With us you only get 30 days so they avoid us.put them in jail soon please"
 (2 years ago)

There has been no response to this claim from Vehicle Service Center - Vehicle Protection Specialists. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Kevin Baer On 12-28-2017
    Help put these scammers in jail file a police report to . The FBI is interested in hearing from you these crooks will get there day in jail. They ly aren't factory warranty represents they are scum of the earth.
  • Comment: by Kevin Baer (20 points) — Online mediator
  • On: 12-28-2017
  • These people  are scammers  warranty on a car that still cover 28 month and ur not from be factory  you ly. Can't answer  phone  to cancel  I be paying  you  a visit. Reported  to police  to check  them out. Better hope the mob doesn't find  u first.
  • Comment: by Kevin Baer Dog
  • On: 12-14-2017
  • How can u be so greedy  to live like  this scammers