theTraining Station-Dispute-#4017114

45 Channel Drive, Port Washington, New York, 11050, United States
    • Filed On: Apr 30, 2012
    • Posted On: May 11, 2012
      • Customer service runarounds
"I was injured by a "professional" personal trainer Jen, at the Training Station in Port Washington. I now have two herniated disc in my back. I am a physician and had to take time from my my busy practice to go to physical therapy, not to mention all the other limitations and disruptions in my life and practice due to the pain and my limited mobility during the two months I was undergoing treatment three times a week. I have contacted the Training Station on several occasions, to have them pay the copayments for the physical therapy, but they have ignored all of my correspondence. They did not pay for the MRI, my insurance paid for it, and I did not ask for any compensation for my pain and suffering due to their negligence. I am only asking that they pay the physical therapist, which they are refusing to do.

I would like to warn everyone in the Port Washington and Glen Cove area to be aware of this facility. They are not rated with the Better Business Bureau and they are very unethical in their practice"
1. Payment due: Copayment for the Physical Therapy May 15, 2012 $360.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost May 15, 2012 $7.95

There has been no response to this claim from Training Station. This claim will remain posted until resolved