Texoma Management Co Dispute

• Claim #: 2047602
    • Filed On: Dec 07, 2014
    • Posted On: Apr 15, 2015
      • Failure to disclose material facts or conflicts of interest
      • Omission of material facts or circumstances
"I am now a 71 year old Senior. At the time I was 70 residing at McKinney Orchid Apartments in McKinney Texas. It was getting close to renewal of my lease, which I was eager to sign, I received a Certified Letter from the apartment manager that they would not renew my lease. Their reasoning, "She is not happy here." If being tired of maintenance not complying to problems in my apartment, I guess I wasn't happy there. On the other hand, I was safe, happy, made friends easily. I tried every thing possible to resolve this excuse they gave me to remain in the complex. I even went to Senator Cruse office and spoke with his McKinney staff. Nothing. There is no help out there for Senior people who have been subjected to this stupidity of my not being happy. I am now living in a very bad place, and was approached by a man in the dark a little over a week ago. He Said "Yo Mama" I tripped on the curb, fell on my dog, called for the police and an ambulance. Afraid is not the word for how I feel living here. thank you McKinney Orchid for ruing my life and causing so much stress that I ended up in the hospital. THIS HAS TO STOP, NOW."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Texoma Management Co Hide
  • Jan 26, 2015, Claiming party added:
  • To whom it may concern: I was wrongfully displaced from my apartment, where I felt happy and safe. To say I was unhappy there is not true. You gave me no other reason why this happened and I want this issue resolved or I will go into this deeper until you satisfy me with what I am asking for damages.

1. Compensation: STRESS, TIME TRYING TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE Jan 01, 2015 $1,000.00
2. Refund: TIME AND GAS IT TOOK TO FIND A PLACE TO LIVE AND MOVERS Jan 01, 2015 $2,000.00
3. Pay me for my time: 25 HS @ 10.00 HR. Dec 21, 2014 $250.00

There has been no response to this claim from Texoma Management Co. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Comment: by Claimant On: 06-19-2015
  • Don't give up. This happened to me too. The man bought cars at auctions and would meet at a place other than his business. Press on with this suit people like this need to be fined and put out of business.
  • Comment: by Claimant On: 06-19-2015