St. Tropez Apartments-Dispute-#2754931

8000 Cleary Boulevard , Plantation, Florida, 33324, United States
    • Filed On: Feb 04, 2012
    • Posted On: Feb 15, 2012
      • Customer service runarounds
"Last November we moved to the St. Tropez Apartment complex and my very first monthly rent was due on December 3rd. I issued them a check for the exact payment knowing that my new employer will credit my second paycheck to my new bank account, but they didn't. I found out a week after I issued the check to St. Tropez when I received my second paycheck via mail seven days later. I called the office of St. Tropez right away to find out if my check was returned & they said not yet, so I cut them a cashier's check on the same day I found out about the mixed up at my bank but it was too late, my check had already hit my account without the funds in it. A week later, although I tried to fix the issue, St. Tropez Apartments charged me $100.00 for late payment plus $60.00 for NSF (no sufficient funds). They sent me a letter on my second month bill that I need to pay those extra charges or else I will be charged with another late payment again. It's funny, because when we signed our lease the staff are so friendly, but when there was an unintentional error, they wouldn't give me a break, they just slammed the door on me and also made some extra money by charging me way above the average NSF fee being charged by their bank or any bank. It was my first offense as a new customer and the staff were so cold and they did not even offer any help at all, now that's a great customer service right there."
1. Refund: For the same amount they over charged mee Feb 19, 2012 $160.00

There has been no response to this claim from St. Tropez Apartments. This claim will remain posted until resolved