.. vs. Spirit Airlines, Inc Robert L. Fornaro, Ceo

2800 Executive Way, Miramar, Florida, 33025-6542, United States
    • Filed On: Sep 22, 2017
    • Posted On: Oct 03, 2017
      • Customer service runarounds
"On 9/2/17, I purchased a round trip ticket from BWI to Atlanta GA and back. My return trip was scheduled for 9/11/17 but it was canceled. After that, my trip was canceled four different times leaving me no choice but to buy a one way ticket on Delta for $335 to get home after missing work three days. I have been in contact with the Airlines for reimbursement and they have failed to listen to my complaint."
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Spirit Airlines, Inc Hide
  • Oct 14, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • Add yPlease find attached the response received
    from Spirit Airlines in reference to my complaint filed,which is unacceptable!
    From their response,they are blaming
    Hurricane Irma for the 5 cancellations
    over a period of 4 days with 2
    cancellations being made on Tuesday,
    9/12. How can they blame the Hurricane,
    when they left us sitting at our gate
    and boarded flight 600 to Philadelphia?
    What we did not understand was how they could
    do that when you have to fly over
    Baltimore to get to Philadelphia.?
    How can they say I elected to fly on another airlines when I allowed them to rebook me
    4 different times and each time, they cancelled.
    After I had missed 3 days of work, and they had cancelled my flight for the 5th time
    on Wednesday, 9/13, I had to make an
    Impromptu decision, and that is when I decided to purchased a one way
    ticket on Delta to get back
    home. I then decided this was it, and I was not going to stay and wait until
    Thursday, 9/14, which could have also ended up being another cancellation ..
    I am still interested in pursuing them....Their explanation is unacceptable!!!

• Oct 24, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • Please find attached, rebuttal to Spirit Airlines response to my claim filed.

1. Refund: The $335 I paid for a one way ticket on Delta Airlines to get home agter my trip wss canceled 5 different times Oct 31, 2017 $335.00

There has been no response to this claim from Spirit Airlines, Inc. This claim will remain posted until resolved