Smittys Automotive Service Dispute

L. P. vs. Smittys Aaa Tire & Auto Service
    • Filed On: Dec 03, 2020
    • Posted On: Dec 14, 2020
      • "This feels like a scam to me."
      • Failure to honor promises
      • Work was never performed, as indicated by pictures I possess, and mechanics statements.
"I believed I had brake pads and rotors all around my car, only to get to Las Vegas having other work performed; to find out they have never been removed . Jeopardizing my life in the greatest way!"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Smittys Aaa Tire & Auto Service Hide
  • Dec 04, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • Smittys Automotive
    5750 Jackman Rd
    Toledo, Ohio 43216

This information is posted above.

1. Compensation: Brake failure Jan 29, 2021 $1,500.00
2. Damages: Cost of brake failure repair, and autobody work. Jan 29, 2021 $5,000.00
Ronald Fredey commented
Ronald Fredey (Comment):
"How did you arrive at your demand amounts?"
 (11 days ago)
Awaiting response from Smittys Aaa Tir...
Claimant commented
Claimant: (Comment):
"I am in Las Vegas Nevada. However this needs to proceed to be proven I'm prepared. I own an Infiniti G35x when I got the car back every brake light kept coming on. They had a rookie, an inexperienced person attempting to work on my car, who got caught blindsided, and couldn't recover. I have suffered every since. Once those lights activated; he stopped. End of story. Except they didn't know how to deactivate the brake lights. Who takes their car in for brake work, gets it back, and every brake light is on? Really Jeremiah, I think his name was. I'm prepared."
Claimant says maybe M
Claimant: ("MAYBE"):
"I'm not sure. I have suffered, and lost much as a result of this. I almost lost my life. I was traumatized and humiliated upon learning that my son and I had paid 1500.00 for brakes and rotors only to discover nothing had ever been done. All the parts were old. The mechanic had me sign a waiver because they were refusing to lete leave their shop unless I had the brakes replaced, or signed the waiver."
 (11 days ago)

There has been no response to this claim from Smittys AAA Tire & Auto Service. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 12-16-2020
    Report Smitty's to Ohio’s Motor Vehicle Repair Board and AAA More...