My Claim vs. Paypal, Inc

2211 N First St, San Jose, California, 95131-2021, United States
    • Filed On: Dec 21, 2018
    • Posted On: Jan 01, 2019
      • Customer service runarounds
"I don't have any patience left. They have my account as temporarily limited. PayPal removed money from my bank account without my knowledge and with the help of my bank I signed fraud charges against them. There is still one charge of $150.00 that was not included in my claim. I did not know about any of this and know my bank says I have to get this money sent back to my account because there is a time limit on when I could file charges. There should not be a time limit on fraud. They just arbitrarily took sums of $150.00 out of my account for no reason. There customer service is horrid and I am at my wit's end.
Please help me get my money back that they stole from me."
1. Payment due: ID:PP-007-475-734-927 Jan 05, 2019 $150.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jan 05, 2019 $14.99

There has been no response to this claim from Paypal, Inc. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 01-02-2019
    Paypal should explain charge. If not, or the charge isn't legitimate, complain to the state body that regulates Money Transmitters More...