Ourisman Fairfax Toyota Dispute

Q. Y. vs. Ourisman Fairfax Toyota
10441 Fairfax Blvd 22030-2251, Fairfax, Virginia, 22030-2251, United States
    • Claimant Seeks: 3 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Apr 06, 2015
    • Posted On: Apr 17, 2015
      • Failure to disclose facts
      • Failure to honor promises
      • Contract / Agreement dispute
"It begins with purchase.
In August I purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander from salesman Jimmy V. Vehicle was on truck , arrived after dark and I was not given a window sticker.
I advised I wanted Michelin Tires and auto windshield wipers. He advised standard and on vehicle neither was on vehicle.
I paid 48,000 in cash no financing
I purchased every extended warranty available. They provided copies of none and said I did not need
At 5,000 i complained that gps would lock up and needed rebooting constantly. Their jr service writer Sean Pieper advised they would put a refurbished in a new 50,000 vehicle to keep old
At 10,000 complained again, got same response from service writer Pieper
At 25,000 it had gotten worse, he said it was out of warranty. What the hell? What happened to extended warranties but he was going to put through and replace the unit.
Following day after being at their facility, I tried to set gps and the touch screen cracked and it spread across window. Did they harm it coincidentally . As following week I went up there and advised issue must have been touch screen . He replied that now it had physical damage, they would not replace the agreed gps as could not return to Toyota and it was my issue. Is that customer service after they took 48,000 in cash 6 months ago. They had already agreed. I said that I would pay touchscreen although not happy. They replied one unit give us 5,000 additional. What happened to my warranty and this is ridiculous for something they build defectively day 1"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Ourisman Fairfax Toyota Hide
  • Apr 20, 2015, Ourisman Fairfax Toyota (responding party) added:
  • Mr. Yancey: I am sorry that you have not had time to respond to the peopleclaim private message that I sent you last week. I hope that we can have the opportunity to review your concerns in the near future. Thank you.

Non-Cash
1. Replace: Replace defective unit Apr 21, 2015 N/A
2. Apology: I want a written apology for Sean Pieper and his service managers rudeness Apr 21, 2015 N/A
3. Information: Where are my warranty agreements that were paid Apr 21, 2015 N/A
Cash
1. Other – Copy claim to regulators Apr 21, 2015 $14.99
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Apr 21, 2015 $7.99
3. Other – Physical delivery charges Apr 21, 2015 $2.99
Claimant invites Ourisman Fairfax Toyota to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Non-cash: 3 items

There has been no response to this claim from Ourisman Fairfax Toyota. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Brian Ward On 04-17-2015