Missionrs Resturant Supply-Dispute-#3832785

K. B. vs. Mission Resturant Supply / Missionrs.Com
1126 S. St. Mary's St., San Antonio, Texas, 78210, United States
"I Bought a Refrigerator and Freezer for My Business running out of My House, we agreed on pricing and I paid the delivery charges. They came without any appointment, left everything on the drive way , no installation. I hired two people to get them to the Garage after all this work, first problem is the wheels. They were defective on the Refrigerator , and then the freezer start building ice on the doors. My Sales rep his name Paul House was very rude he doesn't want to help or do any thing, we called True company after two weeks of hassle, they find out no heater on the doors. I try to call the Manager his name David , left him three messages still no answer , if the freezer and the refrigerator brand new are defective by the manufacturing, i need to return and bring different ones. I need your help please,
their phone number 210-354-0690 or 1800-254-5042,thanks,
My name is Khalil Burbar, my phone number 832 279 2543, thank you ."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Mission Resturant Supply / Missionrs.Com Hide
  • Apr 10, 2012, () added:
  • It was explained to Khalil verbally by the salesperson that shipping this item to his home will void the warranty, that delivery is curbside only, and that the delivery driver is only allowed to unload the merchandise off oh his truck but is not allowed to move it for liability reasons. Khalil understood this information before making his purchase and proceeded with the purchase anyway. Not only was this information given to him verbally but these policies are posted on the product page (so if he saw the product he should have seen the info too) and listed on our policy page as well. I did send Khalil an email stating we could contact the factory to see if we could try to rectify some of the issues but he decided to go this route instead.

• Apr 12, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • That is a ly, they only thing they care about when they deliver is if I signed the delivery then he said nothing I could do, after that I never heard anything or they done anything to this problem,I a, talking to the credit card company to find out I could dispute the charges and then they could come and pickup their stuff out of my garage, and I will charge space use for all. This time,I will taking it further and further not to happen to anybody after that,this kind of companies they need to understand what customer service it's all about,they don't care they have the worse service ever,I thought I will hear from the manager never called or care , they got their money,they use the system to them selves not to the customers.

Claimant invites Mission Resturant Supply / MissionRS.com to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Physical delivery charges Apr 14, 2012 $2.99
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Apr 14, 2012 $14.95
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Apr 14, 2012 $7.95
Cash total : TBD
Claimant invites Mission Resturant Supply / MissionRS.com to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Physical delivery charges Apr 14, 2012 $2.99
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Apr 14, 2012 $14.95
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Apr 14, 2012 $7.95
Cash total : TBD
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

"It was explained to Khalil verbally by the salesperson that shipping this item to his home will void the warranty, that delivery is curbside only, and that the delivery driver is only allowed to unload the merchandise off oh his truck but is not allowed to move it for liability reasons. Khalil understood this information before making his purchase and proceeded with the purchase anyway. Not only was this information given to him verbally but these policies are posted on the product page (so if he saw the product he should have seen the info too) and listed on our policy page as well. I did send Khalil an email stating we could contact the factory to see if we could try to rectify some of the issues but he decided to go this route instead."

This claim will remain posted until resolved.

Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)