Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Dispute

J. P. vs. Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Stresscenter.Com
c/o Moulton Logistics, 7850 Ruffner Ave Van Nuys, 91406-1619, 3435 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 107 # 532, Santa Monica, California, 90405-3320, United States
Amount Involved: $204.35
    • Claim #: 2046737
    • Filed On: Oct 10, 2015
    • Posted On: Oct 21, 2015
"Hi!. My Name Is Joan Palmer, & I Am Having A Problem With The Midwest Center/ 7850 Ruffner Ave, Van Nuys, Ca 91406, Taking Money Off Of Ny Debit Card Each Month!.. They Took Money From My Acct, On 9/14/15/ &68.15, On 8/17/15/ $68.15 & 10/17/15 &68.15! & For What!.. I Have Seen Rip-Off Reports About This Company!!.. They Are Rip-Offs!.. I Want These Ass-Holes To Stop Taking Money From My Account, Or I Go To The Consumers Protecion Agency, The FBI, & ic Team Of The FBI, & I Will File Criminal Charges Against Them!!!.. I Want All Of My Goddam Money Back!!.. I Am Now In The Process Of Filing A Formal Complaint With The Consumers Protection Agency, & Will Not Hesitate To Go Even Farther, If I Have To, To Get Them Closed Down Permanately!!!!"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety Stresscenter.Com Hide
  • Oct 15, 2015, Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety StressCenter.com (responding party) added:
  • I Do Not Appreciate Them Helping Themselves To My Bank Account!

• Oct 20, 2015, Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety StressCenter.com (responding party) added:
  • Customer can return the Attacking Anxiety and Depression Program to the same address it was sent from. Customer must write the RMA # 14520881 on the outside of the package. Upon return at own expense, we will refund in full less the $9.95 trial fee and close out the account.

• Oct 27, 2015, Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety StressCenter.com (responding party) added:
  • I Do Not Want Any More Money Taken From My Account From These People, Or I Will File A Formal Complaint , With The Better Business Bureau, Consumers Protection Agency, & The 1c3 Team Of The FBI!!.. & I Will File Formal Charges Against The Stress Center!!!!..

1. Compensation: Return Payment Oct 25, 2015 $204.35

There has been no response to this claim from Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety StressCenter.com. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Hafsa Durrani On 11-15-2015